DreamLand!!!

Mukthi:Bhai is something bothering yew????
Manik:nehi Esa kyu puch rahe ho????
Mukthi:Kuch nehi buss ese he!!!!Teek hai Bhai main chalthi Hoon doll akele Maine hai nd she bid bye to him!!!!
Manik(himself):today is the most unforgettable day in my life.....I've kissed for the 1st time in my life.....Can yew believe the great Manik Malhotra has not even kissed a girl!!!!Paar Kya karun this girl stealed that chance.....But I don't know why I can't control myself when I am around her.....She attracts me towards her if she is in pain my heart gets pricked....May be shayad yehi hai pyaar!!!!Wait what did I say....Pyaar!!!!Love!!!!Manik have yew lost where did this love came from????
Have a grip on yourself......Nd he moves into his room nd drifts into sleep!!!!
The sun rose brightly.....Manik woke up early as usual nd completed his walking nd went to Nandu's room nd saw her struggling with something!!!!
Manik:good morning nandu!!!!
Nandu:good morning Mr.M!!!!
Manik:yeh Aap Kya kar rahi hai????
Nandu:Woh actually meri tee ki zip struck hogayi hai....Isliye can yew plz help me????
Manik:yeah sure....By saying this he went back of nandu just to see her bare back exposed to him!!!!He was spellbound with it nd was hesitating coz it was the 1st time he was seeing a girl in that position!!!!
He composed himself nd he started zipping her tee at a particular point his hands were touched at her back nd a shock travelled along their spines....His manly desires arose nd he slowly started caressing her bare with his long fingers....His one touch made miracles inside her body nd she shivered he was mesmerized by seeing his affect on her....He pulled nandu backwards her back hit his masculine chest!!!!Slowly he started giving gives on her bare back making her feel weak on her knees.....He was giving wet kisses....She was doing nothing except for moaning his name!!!!
Nandu:Manik....Nd clutched his hair in her tiny hands!!!!
Manik(huskily):I like the way yew take my name out nd bites her earlobe making her taking his name as a prayer.....Nd finally he turned her nd cupped her face nd kissed her forehead followed by both the eyes then her nose next the cheeks nd finally he was coming to her lips......Thud!!!!!He fell down from his bed....
Manik got up rubbing his back:Ouch!!!!What ye sabh sapna tha????Man what the hell....What's wrong with me....I started dreaming about her!!!!Manik have a grip on yourself....Nd he goes to his washroom nd got freshen up nd went off for walking....Later after completing his walking he came near Nandu's room nd knocked the door but it was slightly open so he went into the room to see her sleeping peacefully....A beautiful smile crept on his face nd he kissed her forehead nd headed back to his room nd got freshen up nd went to the dinning Hall!!!!
Maharaj,Cabir nd manik were discussing about some business matter nd later Mukthi along with Nandu came to dinning Hall!!!!
Nandu:good morning everyone!!!!
Cabir:doll tum yaha Kya Rahi ho????Doc ne Bhola na to have rest....Why yew came down
Nandu:uffooo......Bhai Aap bhi na!!!!Ye Kya bhol rahe hai dekho m in the wheel chair na so m not moving my leg....hogayana rest.....
Cabir:yew nd your logics!!!!
Nandu:aapse he seekha hai na nd she winks at him!!!!
Navya:chupkar Aap dono pehle nastha karo nd she serves the food to them....They complete the breakfast with chitchatting nd teasing sessions nd Alia along with Dhruv arrived!!!!
Alia:babe yew okay!!!!Ye kaise hua???
Nandu:Woh Kya hai na Alia actually I was searching for something in my room nd I slipped off so it's just a sprain I'll be fine don't worry!!!!
Alia(hugging):yew should be careful na!!!!
Dhruv:ye sabh tumhari heels ki wajha se hua hai....I was saying yew not to put on the heels....Par nehi yew won't listen to me!!!!
Alia:swear if yew put on your heels....Samjhi????
Nandu:okay meri maa....Now let's have some girls time what say????
Later all the girls ie,Navya,Alia, Mukthi nd Nandu were having some girl time....
Navya:Mein tumhari liya juice lekar athi hoon nd she gets up but she feels weak nd faints....
Mukthi:bhabhi....Bhabhi....Yaar inko.kya hua???
Alia:I think we have to call a doc!!!
Nandu:guys guys relax get the jar of water nd Mukthi go to my room nd get my kit na plz....
Mukthi:okay nd she goes to her room!!!!
Nandu:give me the glass nd go nd call others....
Alia:yeah okay nd she goes away for calling!!!!
Nandu sprinkles water on the face of Navya for several times nd after few more sprinkles she moves her eyeballs nd opens her eyes nd by this time Mukthi brings her kit nd Alia comes along with her!!!!
Cabir goes nd puts her head on his lap!!!!
Cabir:baby yew fine right????She nods weakly....Nd Nandu checks her pulse....
Neyo:beta sabh teek hai na???
Nandu:aunty nothing to worry...It's a good news!!!! Nd she smiles....
Mukthi:good news????
Nandu:Haan Bheem tum bua bane Vali ho!!!!
Mukthi:oh acha... Kya?????Yew mean....
Nandu:yeah I mean Bhabhi is pregnant 3months!!!!
Cabir hugs her tightly:tq tq so much Navya!!!!
All were Happie as a new person is going to enter into their family!!!!
Scene freezes on their Happie faces!!!!

Ta-da another chappy I hope yew guys like it....
Plz do vote comment nd support me....

Love to have inline comments!!!!

Happie reading,
Loads of love,
Deepthi Sharma....