Hoplessly In Love!!!!

Nandu:Good morning guys!!!!

All:Good morning!!!!

Nandu:so what are the plans for today guys????

Cabir:Abhi takh kuch nehi hai yaar need to think!!!

Navya:Mai soch rahi Hoon ki shall we go to Lonavala????

All:perfect!!!!

Cabir:Okay Mai Abhi Lonavala guest house ko call karlungi nd make it clean!!!!

All have packed the luggage and started to Lonavala!!!!They decided to go by cars

CaVya in one car
MukBhi, DhruLya in one car
MaNan nd Soha in one car

In MaNan car all are alone so silent to erase this silence he switched on music!!!!

Soha:Wow Nandu tumhari favorite gaana!!!!Patha Hai Manik she loves this song alot and she keeps on singing this song alot....

Manik(eyeing Nandu):Acha mujhe iski male version bahuth pasand Hai!!!!
Nd starts sings.....

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

Haan hum badalne lage
Girne sambhalne lage
Jab se hai jaana tumhein
Teri ore chalne lage!!!!

Soha:Wow Manik yew are an awesome singer!!!!

Manik:Thank yew Soha!!!!Jab Dil ki baath bahar atha Hai na bahuth acha Lagtha Hai!!!!

Soha:Kya????I dint get yew

Manik:I mean if yew sing it from your heart it will be good always!!!!

Soha:Acha okay!!!!By this time Soha gets a call....
Ummmm kaisey ho????Mai teek Hoon!!!!Nay hum log buss Lonavala ja rahe Hai......A weekend plan Cabir Bhai ne plan kiya Hai!!!!Haan de rahi Hoon.....Nandu lo phone!!!!!!

Nandu:koyn Hai????

Soha:pehle bath karo then yew will only come to know!!!!

Nandu:hello!!!!Idiot Aarya....Tum

Aarya:yes ma'am it's me!!!!kaisey ho

Nandu:toh abh humari yaad Aya Hai na!!!!get lost Mai tumse baath nehi karungi!!!!

Aarya:arey meri pyari behena I'm sorry yaar woh Mai bahuth busy thi isliye nehi call kiya!!!!Meri jaan mujhe maaf karo na plz!!!!

Nandu:Agar Mai gussa hua toh tum ye butter lagaogi na mujhe!!!!

Aarya:Arey Meri babydoll I have a surprise for yew....

Nandu:Surprise!!!!Kya Hai woh????

Aarya:Ummm surprise bhola na how can I say!!!!

Nandu:tum bhi na Aaru!!!!

Aarya:Awww my baby I love yew

Nandu:I love yew more baby!!!!
As and when Manik heard that words it was like a thunder on his head....nd he clutched the steering more tight!!!!

ManikPOV:

I was talking to Soha and suddenly she got a call and started talking over the phone and I was having good time seeing my jaan without her knowledge!!!!nd suddenly Soha gave the phone to her and she started talking....
As and when she heard the voice a spark came in her eyes and she was smiling to the fullest Lagtha Hai uski koyi best friend hoga all was going cool and at the end she said something to him which made my blood boil in anger....
Yes she said I LOVE YEW nay nay she said I LOVE YEW MORE!!!!how dare she says that Matlab I'm here na but she is saying to some random guy!!!!
Why am I feel so jealous and insecure....why am I feeling so angry!!!!Nandu sirf Meri Hai and Meri he rehna Hai.....
Shit man what happened to me why am I becoming so furious why????
AM I IN LOVE WITH HER????YES IM IN LOVE.....HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!

End of Manik POV:

After thinking about all these he was laughing like an idiot this was observed by Soha and she decided to ask him later because Nandu was also present!!!!

After a tiresome journey they reached Lonavala and the maids have kept their luggage in their respective rooms.
All got freshen up and we're sitting in the lawn enjoying the evening climate!!!!
Nandu excused herself as she need to attend an important call!!!!
So now all were present except Nandu...

Soha:Manik....

Manik:Haan Soha bathao!!!!

Soha:mujhe tumse kuch baath karni hai!!!

Manik:Haan bholo!!!!

Soha:akele Mai!!!!

Manik:sure and the duo goes to an isolated place!!!!

Manik:Hmmmm so bathao Kya baath Hai is everything okay!!!!

Soha:mujhe ye sabh puchna Hai!!!!bholo what's up with yew Manik!!!

Manik:Matlab????what do yew mean by what's up with me????

Soha:okay so Manik I want to burst the bubble.....I know what's happening between yew and Nandu!!!!I mean sabhko Malum Hai about the cold war between yew both so tum teek ho na!!!!
Meri Matlab ye Hai ki I've been observing yew since the time we climbed up the car yew were watching her secretly yew were angry when she said I love yew to Aarya and after that yew started laughing tum teek hai na????

Manik was shocked listening all these and was not in a state to react!!!!

Scene freezes on Manik's shocked face!!!!

Ta-da another chappy I hope yew guys like it

Plz do vote comment nd support me

Happie Reading

Loads of Love

Deepthi Sharma