Evil Is Back!!!!

Nandu:hmmm....So finally the b'day is happy with her surprises????
Alia:Happy nehi double Happie Hoon main TQ so much guys for making me feel so special....
Mukthi:okay guys it's late I think we have to make a move....
By saying this all bid bye to Alia nd drove off to their places nd drifted off into sleeps.....
The Sun shone brightly welcoming another beautiful day into all their lives.....
Nandu woke up lazily nd she changed into a work out attire nd goes to her morning walk!!!!She completed a couple of rounds around the palace nd she found someone beside her she detached the headset from her ears nd she looked towards her right side nd found the Royal Charm beside her....
Manik:Good morning....
Nandu:Good morning Mr.M....
Manik:Tum roj walking karthe ho ha???
Nandu:Nehi main roj yoga karthi hoon coz I won't get this much space in my society na.....But if I come here I will walk....
Manik:Quite fitness freak ha????
Nandu:Main aur fitness freak nehi just a physical movement to the body for good health.....
Nd they chit-chat for sometime nd complete their morning exercise!!!!They were finally done nd retired to their rooms nd Nandu got ready nd entered into the Dining room nd saw all were already present over there!!!!
Nandu:Good morning everyone....Nd she goes near Navya winks nd whistles at her.....Hay hay!!!!Kithna sexy dekh Rahi ho app......Nd kisses her cheek Kash yew would have born like a boy....
Mukthi:Agar born hua toh Kya karegi Tum....
Nandu:Utakar lachelegethi main....Nd she winks at Navya nd gives a hi-fi to Mukthi....To which Navya starts squeezing her ears
Navya:Besharam......Kabh sudregi Tum???
Nandu:Kabhi bhi nehi nd she tickles her nd she loosens her grip nd Nandu sneaks off to another side!!!!
All were laughing by seeing the naughty side of Nandu....Nd Manik was shocked to see this Side of hers.....
Harsh:Okay baccha yew guys carry on I have a meeting I need to leave....Neyo where have yew kept that file....
Neyo:ji main arahi hoon...Nd both of them leave the dinning room....Now only the young clan were present....They enjoying, laughing,giggling nd having their breakfast.... Suddenly they hear a voice nd look at the direction nd the next thing they saw made all the smiling faces into an irritating face!!!!
Voice:So all are having fun ha????Nd comes nd sits beside nandu....Hey darling yew know how much I missed yew nd he starts touching her with his filthy hands....To which she was giving irritating faces!!!!
Nandu:Haath chodo meri Harshad....nd she jerks her hand from his grip!!!!
Harshad:Aha....Ithni gussa kyu babydoll????Nd raises his hand to touch her....
Nandu:Chuna bhi maath Harshad.....Yew nd your filthy thoughts nd she moves away from that place nd sits beside Manik....Then only he observes Manik....
Harshad:Buddy...Manik Tum kabh aya hai Maine toh tumhe nehi dekha hai!!!!
Cabir(mummers):Tumko Nandu ke alava aur Kuch dekhtha hai Kya???To which he received a deadly glare from Nandu.... Harshad was about to say something but was stopped by DhruvLya's voice!!!!
Alia:Hey everyone
Dhruv:good morning guys....
Nandu:Alia Dhruv come come have breakfast...Nd they all have the breakfast nd they moved to the living room
Alia:Guys there's a party today at my place yew guys should come.....
Nandu:I am sorry alia I can't attend I have some work!!!!
Alia:No ways yew have to....Come-on it's my B'Day baby!!!!
Harshad:Yeah Nandu it's my sister's B'Day yew have to come I can't see my sis sad on her B'Day!!!!
Nandu:Harshad yew better stay away from this okay it's b/w us we can handle I don't need anyothers suggestions or recommendations....
Dhruv:Nandu tum teek hai na???I mean why yew so much angry????
Nandu: Dhruv I am fine nd Alia relax I will come yew need not to be sad okay????
Alia comes nd hugs her for this answer nd the trio left off.....Now Mukthi,Manik,Cabir,Navya nd Nandu were present.....
Cabir:I think what yew did was wrong behna????
Nandu:Aap kiske baare main baath kar rahe ho????
Cabir:Srsly Tumko nehi patha hai???To which she nods her head negatively
Nandu:Aap Kehna Kya chathe ho just pin point the thing!!!!
Cabir:Main Harshad ke baare main baath kar rahi hoon!!!!Yew shouldn't have talked in such a rash way atleast in front of Alia.....
Nandu:Srsly bhai how can yew even think that I will talk with him in a polite manner....I hate him to the core nd look the way he talked in front of Alia......Ek number ki kaminey hai Woh....Bloody evil minded person.....Nd I srsly don't know how many times I've asked him warned him to stay away from me but no he is just back of me nd yew saw na today the way he was trying to touch me nd talk to me....
Cabir:Ya I know par atleast in front of Alia...He was cut by Nandu
Nandu:Yew know what Bhai....Rehne doh I am not interested in this stupid discussion nd plz don't discuss about such filthy persons....Nd she leaves from there leaving Manik in confusion.....

Scene Freezes on Confused Manik Face!!!!

Phew finally a chappy I hope yew guys like it.....
Plz do vote, comment on my story nd support me

Happie reading,
Keep shinning nd smiling,
Loads of love,
Deepthi Sharma....