Shattered Soul!!!!

Mukthi:She is a gem Bhai....She never hurts anyone nd if anyone hurts her she doesn't say a word back!!!!
Cabir:Having a chance of saying about the real face of Harshad to Alia she chose not to say!!!
Manik(himself):How can someone be so selfless even after so much happened with her she chose not to speak a word against him.....She is something different!!!!Nd he smiles remembering her bright face!!!!He excuses himself nd goes to Nandu's room.....He stands outside the room in a dilemma whether to knock it or not....So after his heart nd mind war he comes to a conclusion nd knocks on the door.....She opens the door nd a bright smile appears on her face!!!!
Nandu:Manik....She takes his name as a prayer!!!!
Manik:May I????
Nandu:yeah sure....He enters into her room she follows him inside by closing the door behind!!!!Manik settled himself on the couch nd Nandu on a chair!!!!!There was an awkward silence it was broken by Nandu!!!!
Nandu:Aap yeh soch rahe Hoga na ki main Harshad se ithna harshly Kyu baath Kiya aur behave Kiya hai na????
Manik:Mukthi ne aur Cabir ne sabh kuch bholdiya????
Nandu(shocked):Sabh Kuch????He nods his head....
Manik:Paar why dint yew say his real face to Alia.....He tried to molest yew!!!!
Nandu:Coz I don't want their relationship to break!!!!
Manik:Nandu Woh relationship ki layak nehi hai....Toh why are yew thinking about that moron who tried to hurt yew!!!!.
Nandu:Coz I know the value of relationship nd i even know the pain when yew loose those relations.....At the end a lone tear escapes from her eyes.....Now looking at her position he was hell confused........From the time he know Nandu he never saw her this much shattered but today she was a complete new person with a new avatar.....
Manik:Nandini are yew okay.....I mean Kya hua why are yew crying....Listen yew are free to share anything with me nd trust me I won't reveal anything which happened here nd....He was cut by Nandu's words!!!!
Nandu:meri bachpan main he Amma aur Appa ki accident hua aur Woh dono margaye the.....From then I became alone.....Pehle meri relatives mujhe bahuth kyal rakthe the I thought ki they really loved me.....Yeah I was right they loved not me but the property which was with me.....Yew know the day I came to know that my relatives my own relatives my own blood are showing fave love nd affection nd concern just for the sake of my property nd money I couldn't stay over there after I completed my schooling in London I landed off to India nd it was a new place for me I dint knew anyone I became so shattered nd a soulless person.....I spent an year alone in India then only I found Mukthi.....Yeah she was the person who pulled me out of my dark world nd filled it with light nd happiness.....I've lost the warmth of a mother nd care of a father when I was 9yrs.....Mukthi,Alia,Dhruv nd Cabir Bhai gave me all what I've lost in my childhood.....Today what I am it's just because of them.....Meri bachpan andera main gussari Maine....No one was there to hear my cry nd chaos....Yes I was a shattered soul until these ppl came into my life.......Patha nehi Kyu just felt like sharing with yew so I've revealed the untold side of me to yew.....Manik was in a numb state to react the only thing he could do is to wipe her tears that were flowing continuously.....

Manik:these are very precious....So don't waste them!!!!See if yew cry then your Amma Appa will also be sad so smile na.......She smiles a bit.....
Manik:yeah......Yew can do it.....Much better.....Yeah come on.....To which she smiles broadly nd he hugs her nd she also responds in same favor.....

Scene freezes on MaNan's smiling faces!!!!

Phew!!!!Another chappy I hope yew guys like it
Plz do vote nd comment nd support me.....

Happie reading,
Keep smiling nd shinning,
Loads of love,
Deepthi Sharma......