Feelings Are Mutual!!!!

Cabir:Toh Bhai in a week Choti ka engagement hai toh tumko koyi requirements hai Kya????

Manik:ha...Eeeee..Sssssaaaa.....Kuuuuuu.cccch....Neeeee....Hii hai!!!!He was stammering like hell coz of Nandu's effect

Cabir:Bhai Tum teek ho na????

Manik:Haan kyu Esa puch rahe ho????
Cabir:nehi aap stammer kar rahe ho???

Manik:Woh Mai....Kuch imp call attend Karne hai I'll come back nd he moves out of the place.....Leaving smiling Nandu nd confused Cabir!!!!

Later all completed the lunch,Nandu nd Mukthi went to Navya's room nd chitchatted for sometime....
Nd after sometime Nandu was returning back from Navya's room nd suddenly someone pulled her she was about to shout but her lips were fused with a rough pink lips....Before she can register anything those lips were aparted....

Nandu:Mr.M aap mujhe ese kaisey keechsakthe hai????

Manik:like srsly yew asking me....How can yew play with my fingers ussi taraf Mai ye karsaktha Hoon....To his statement she blushes nd looks here nd there....OH MY GOD!!!!Nandini Murthy is not having an answer......Interesting!!!!Toh I make her even quite for sometime......Wow Manik Malhotra!!!!

Nandu:ithna taaref bhi acha nehi hai samjha????

Manik(pinning her to wall):acha Toh bathao na Kya karna hai nd he tucks her hair strands behind the ear!!!!
Suddenly his phone starts ringing....
Perfect timing....Nd she giggles at his statement nd runs away from there....
She goes to her room nd locks it....

Nandu(placing her hand on her heart):Why is my heart beating so fast???I've never experienced this kind of feeling before....What is happening to me....I'm getting attracted to Mr.M????Her thoughts chain were distracted by beeping of the phone....

Nandu:Haan Soha bhol na!!!!Sab kuch teek hai na????

Soha:Woh ma'am sabh teek hai we have to discuss about Mukthi ma'am's engagement nd other stuff we don't have much time too....Isliye....

Nandu:oh no Mai Toh bhulhe gayi okay I'll ask nd let yew know Soha....Bye nd she hung up the call....

Nd she goes to living room to find all the royal family members sitting nd chitchatting nd she clicked a pic of them silently nd she reached to them...

Nandu:hey everyone wassup???All together quite after a long time....

Navya:hum toh Mukthi ke marriage ke baaremai baath kar rahe hai!!!

Nandu:uffooo...look someone is blushing aha!!!

Mukthi:Nandu tum bhi na....

Nandu:okay joke a part maine toh yehi puchne keliye ayi hoon...Mukthi bholo na in which style do ye want your engagement I mean do yew have any theme in your mind ha????

Mukthi:yaar mujhe na christian style mai chachiye the engagement yew know all the men will be wearing black suits and girls white gowns....It will be lovely....Nd the rest as yew guys wish engagement toh esa hona hai that's it rest all its upto yew nd she was about to say but her phone started beeping......

Nandu:Lagtha hai uska he phone hoga hai na????Jao jao...to which Mukthi glares at her nd excuses herself.....Later Nandu discusses about the rest of the things......
It was evening and Nandu was doing some work related to Mukthi's engagement thing....She forgot some stuff nd she goes to her cupboard but she did not find it so she thought to call to Soha nd was going there but she suddenly  sensed a pair of hand on her from back 

She forgot some stuff nd she goes to her cupboard but she did not find it so she thought to call to Soha nd was going there but she suddenly  sensed a pair of hand on her from back 

She gasped at the touch.....Mr.M aap yaha?????She was not able to speak anything properly coz his lips were doing magic on her.....He was giving feather kisses from behind

He was giving feather kisses from behind

Nandu:yeh aap kya karrahe ho Mr.M...Chodo na mujhe I have loads of work nd she moves away from his grip....This irked him

Manik:come on Nandini dont say yew dont know what I was doing nd dont even say yew are not comfortable Feelings Are Mutual!!!!Why are yew trying to run away from this???

Nandu:Mujhe bahuth sara kaam hai..Lemme do na nd she goes away from that room...

Manik:M not gonna leave yew nd he smiles to himself...

Scene freezes.....

Ta-da another chappy I hope yew guys like it..

Plz do vote,comment nd support me

Happie reading,

Loads of love,

Deepthi Sharma.....