the silent observers!!!!

Prsn1:tumhe patha Hai Mai unko bahuth din se dekh rahe hoon....aur engagement ke pehle din se they don't have a good rapo!!!!

Prsn2:Haan yew are right kuch toh Hai woh Nandu ko bother kar rahi Hai humko woh doond na Hoga!!!!

Prsn1:ya yew are right...nd gets a call!!!!
Shit mujhe Jana Hai will catch yew later!!!!Nd that person leaves from there

Prsn2:kuch toh karna padtha Hai un dono ko!!!!nd leaves from there.....

Nd the rest of the day went happily nd evening​ Nandu announced that she is throwing a party to them nd invited to her flat!!!!

Evening
Nandu flat:

She arranged everything nd all have arrived to her flat!!!!

Nandu:so guys I would like to rise the toast for my success nd for Mukthi for getting such a good person like Abhi in her life so cheers.....

All:cheers!!!!!nd she played some music nd the party was going on full swing....
Again the silent observers started their work!!!!

Prsn1:Kya hua kuch Mila Hai Kya????

Prsn2:nehi yaar yew know I was pissed up with work nd on top of that the client meeting was too bad.....

Prsn1:hahahaha.....Teek Hai!!!!

Prsn2:paar Mukthi Tumko Kya Lagtha Hai?????will Nandu ever accept her feelings????

Mukthi:Soha!!!!we have to make her understand her feelings.....

Yes the two persons are none other than Mukthi nd Soha!!!!

Soha:tum he bathao na!!!!

Mukthi:I'm observing them since the day one nd I felt the love magic in between them paar Kya kare Nandu ke baare toh tum janthe ho na bahuth ziddi Hai!!!!

Soha:Haan ziddi Hai woh toh mujhe Malum Hai paar kuch toh wajah Hai isliye woh ithna ignore kar rahi Hai unki feelings!!!!kisine aur kisi ki baath se woh bahuth affect hua Hai isliye woh esa behave kar rahi Hai humko uske baare mai jaana Hai!!!!!

Mukthi(thinking deeply):Oh Fuck!!!!

Soha(scared):Kya hua????esa kyun chilla rahi ho!!!!

Mukthi:Dadi ki wajhe se.....yes unki words se bahuth affect hua hai....uske baad se he she started behaving like that!!!!

Soha:marjayi!!!!it will take ages for us to bring her out of that!!!!the affect of words last long on her....

Mukthi:don't worry relax....we can sort out the things!!!!

Soha:hum dono akele kaisey yaar!!!!

Mukthi:relax baby Mai Hoon na!!!!

Over here Manik was just following Nandu wherever she goes like a love sick puppy!!!!Nandu was getting annoyed with this actions....

Nandu:Mr.M Kya Hai yeh don't act like a kid stop doing all these....it's irritating me

Manik:arey Mai Kya kar rahi Hoon buss tumhari flat dekh raha Hoon nice interiors yew know must say Alia is a good designer!!!!

Nandu goes away from there giving him a like seriously look....he follows her again everywhere!!!!nd she enters into her room nd before she could recognize anything she was pinned to the wall!!!!

Nandu:Mr.M aap ye Kya kar rahe Hai....
He came more close to her now his hot breathe was creating havoc inside her body....just to control her inner turmoil he fisted her hands nd this was observed by Manik nd smirked!!!!

Manik(huskily):accept the fact Miss Murthy I do effect yew!!!!Nd he kissed her ears....A current passed through her spine!!!!

Nandu:Mr.M mujhe jaane doh nd she tried very hard to get out of his grip....but all in vain!!!!

Manik:don't even try to because it's waste of time nd energy Jaanu nd he cups her face in between his hands nd places his lips on her soft petal like lips!!!!she was shocked nd couldn't react as it was a sudden kiss!!!!nd after sometime he found her breathless so he left her!!!!

Manik:Don't talk much or try to argue with me I have my ways to shut your mouth okay nd he goes away from there leaving shocked nd blushing Nandu!!!!

Scene freezes on Blushing Nandu's face!!!!

Ta-da another chappy I hope yew guys like it

Plz do vote comment nd support me

Happie Reading,

Loads of love,

Deepthi Sharma