Swara!!!!

Navya:hey Bhagwan!!!!ye ladiki kabh se ithni buddu hogaye????

Cabir:it's not at all a matter yaar!!!!

Mukthi:yeah she destroying her happiness with her own hands....

Cabir:Isko toh kuch karna padega!!!!don't worry we will find a way....
It's too late just sleep for today!!!!

The Sun rose welcoming a new day....
Our sleeping beauty was drooling over the bed and suddenly her phone buzzed!!!!

Nandu(sleepy voice):Hello Dr.NandiniMurthy Hoon ji bohliye!!!!

Person:Ma'am Mai santhi baath kar rahi Hoon!!!!

Nandu:Haan santhi bholiye na

Santhi:Ma'am yaha patient number 9 ko bahuth severe labor pains a rahi Hai aap jaldi aeyena!!!!

Nandu:Mai Mumbai Mai nehi Hoon santhi Meri off Hai na aaj!!?!

Santhi:plz ma'am apke alawa aur koyi nehi Hai humari help karne keliye!!!!

Nandu:Paar Mai sirf Jr doc Hoon Mai kaisey kar sakthi Hoon!!!!

Santhi:Ma'am plz yew are the only hope!!!!

Nandu:teek Hai Mai nekalrahi Hoon mujhe waha ane Mai ek ganta lagega!!!!

Santhi:ma'am teek Hai Mai OT(operation Theater) prepare karlathi Hoon!!!!

Nandu:teek Hai and hangs the phone she goes to the washroom and gets ready and comes downstairs!!!!

Nandu:Hey guys good morning!!!!All were confused seeing her get ready in saree!!!!

Mukthi:Kahi ja rahi ho????

Nandu:Haan Mukthi mujhe hospital Jana hai ek surgery keliye!!!!Meri pehla surgery!!!!

All:Wow!!!!All the best Nandu....

Nandu:tq guys I should rush yaar!!!!

Dhruv:Paar akele kaisey!!!!

Aarya:Akele Todi nehi Hai Manik Hai na woh jayega Hai na Manik!!!!

Manik:Yeah sure buddy!!!!nd he turns towards Nandu!!!!
Chale Ms.Murthy!!!!to which she nods and the duo left to Mumbai....

It was 1hr 45mins journey the whole Nandu was the call instructing the head nurse about the do's and dont's!!!!Manik did not disturb her as he know how much she loved her profession!!!!Finally they reached the hospital and Nandu rushed towards the OT where all were waiting for her!!!!

Nandu: Patient kaisey Hai????

Santhi:She is fine doc aap jaldi change karle!!!!!

Nandu:yeah and she starts wearing the operation coat,mouth and head mask!!!!

Santhi:Ma'am ye sir????

Nandu(thinking for a moment):inko bhi dijiye!!!!

Manik(confused):Mujhe kyun????I'm fine

Nandu:plz we don't have time do as I say....he nods and wears it!!!!

Santhi:ma'am her water is broken!!!

Nandu:okay relax....ma'am push slowly....please give a little pressure!!!!

Patient:I'm not able to do it

Nandu:yew can do it plz a little more!!!!yeah that way!!!!

Santhi:ma'am she is losing her consciousness!!!!

Nandu:Oh no!!!!I think we need to use the vacuum method....plz get the vacuum machine for me.....
The nurse goes to fetch the machine!!!

Manik was silently observing everything mainly the dedication of Nandu towards her profession!!!!

Meanwhile the nurse brings the vacuum machine and sets the machine

Nandu:ma'am just see the monitor your baby is gonna come out and she starts applying the vacuum!!!!after an hour of process the baby comes out and the moment Nandu touches the baby a lone tear escapes from her eyes and she hand overs to the patient and comes out of the OT!!!!

Mr.Khanna:Doc kaisey Hai woh????

Nandu: Congrats Mr.Khanna it's a baby girl....

Mr.Khanna:Thank yew doc thank yew so much!!!!

Nandu:It's my duty Mr.Khanna we will be shifting her to the room then yew can see her and your child!!!!nd she goes from there....

After sometime the patient was shifted to the room Santhi cleaned the child and kept her beside her mother!!!!

Nandu:Hey Mrs.Khanna how are yew doing!!!!

Mrs.Khanna:I'm good doc just because of yew I'm alive and I'm able to see my baby Warna!!!!

Nandu:Relax Mrs.Khanna it's okay now yew are fit and fine na!!!!

Mrs.Khanna:Aap humko ek help kar sakthe Hai Kya????

Nandu:ji ha bholiye na!!!!

Mrs.Khanna:plz name my baby....if yew are not there she couldn't see this world so plz don't say no!!!!

Nandu:Paar Mrs.Khanna

Mr.Khanna:plz aap Mana maath kijiye!!!!

Nandu:Teek Hai!!!!I name her as SWARA....it means self shinning!!!!

Mrs.Khanna:Swara!!!!Bhauth achi Hai!!!

Nandu:tq....teek Hai aap khyal rakhna and she goes from there!!!!

Nandu was sitting in her cabin lost in her thoughts....she heard a knock and comes out from her Dreamworld

Nandu:yeah come in!!!!Mr.Malhotra aap plz ayiye....he comes inside

Manik:Kya hua Ms.Murthy yew are lost somewhere

Nandu:Mai ji nehi!!!

Manik: seriously I was knocking the door since 5mins yew dint respond!!!!

Nandu:woh Mai....Mai.....

Manik(holding Nandu's hand):Kya hua Ms.Murthy!!!!

Nandu:Swara Meri Maa ki naam hai....

Manik:Kya????

Nandu:jab mai Mrs.Khanna ka delivery kar rahi Hoon na Meri Maa ki yaad ayi hai....hum sabh humari Maa ko ithna tang karke he bahar athi hai na!!!!in spite of all these pains she will give loads of unconditional love and she sacrifices many things for our happiness!!!!

Manik:isliye we are lucky to have mom in our life

Nandu:but Mai itha lucky nehi Hoon

Manik:kyun????

Nandu:kyunki Meri bachpan Mai he I lost my mother and I don't know how love of a mother will be and she was crying bitterly

Manik couldn't do nothing but just hug her and kiss on her forehead!!!!

Scene freezes

Ta-da another chappy I hope yew guys like it

Plz do vote comment nd support me

Happie Reading

Loads of love

Deepthi Sharma