Mixed Feelings!!!!

Nandu sprinkles water on the face of Navya for several times nd after few more sprinkles she moves her eyeballs nd opens her eyes nd by this time Mukthi brings her kit nd Alia comes along with her!!!!
Cabir goes nd puts her head on his lap!!!!
Cabir:baby yew fine right????She nods weakly....Nd Nandu checks her pulse....
Neyo:beta sabh teek hai na???
Nandu:aunty nothing to worry...It's a good news!!!! Nd she smiles....
Mukthi:good news????
Nandu:Haan Bheem tum bua bane Vali ho!!!!
Mukthi:oh acha... Kya?????Yew mean....
Nandu:yeah I mean Bhabhi is pregnant 3months!!!!
Cabir hugs her tightly:tq tq so much Navya!!!!
All were Happie as a new person is going to enter into their family!!!!
Nandu excused herself m goes to her room.....With the help of maid she lays on the bed nd due to the meds she feels drowsy nd drifts to sleep!!!!
Down in the palace all were having sweets nd blessing Navya.....
Neyo:tq so much beta Mai bahuth Kush hoon!!!!
Harsha:Haan bacha aaj toh Tumne mera maan ko bahuth Kush dilaya!!!!
She goes nd takes the blessings of them
Neyo&Harsha:jug jug jeo beta!!!!
Mukthi (hugging):bhabhi I'm very Happie yeah Mai bua banne Vali hoon!!!!
Manik(hugging):bhabhi take care of yourself aaj se no kaam karna okay!!!!She smiles nd nods in assurance
Alia(hugging):bhabhi Mai bahuth bahuth Kush hoon....Tq for the happy news
Dhruv (hugging):bhabhi thanks for making me mama...Take care of your health!!!!
Cabir hugs her nd his one hug says how he is feeling!!!!
Navya:Doll kaha chali gayi????
Mukthi:lagtha hai she is sleeping coz of those meds....Jab Woh utegi na I'll bring her to yew bhabhi!!!!Abh aapko aaram ki zarurath hai!!!!Nd by saying this she signals Cabir to take her to their room nd both of them leaves from there.....
Alia:Mukthi let's see whether doll woke up or not!!!!Nd then Manik, Mukthi nd DhrvLya headed towards Nandu's room nd saw her sleeping peacefully!!!!!
Alia:it's been ages I've seen doll sleeping peacefully like this.....
Dhruv:yeah baby yew are right jab dekho work work uske alawa aur Kuch nehi hai!!!!
Mukthi:thanks to those meds they made her sleep.....
Nd they were talking nd Nandu woke up from her sleep nd sees all her frndz along with Manik....
Nandu:Aap sabh log yaha????
Mukthi:hey doll kaisey ho tum Aap nd hugs her
Nandu:much better than before!!!!
Nd they chitchatted for sometime nd left off from her room....
Nandu:Mr.M....Manik stopped at the doorstep nd turned back
Manik:yes Ms.Murthy Kuch chachiye????
Nandu:Mr.M Aap se baath Karne hai Kya Aap free ho????
Manik:yeah of course nd he occupies a chair near her bed!!!!
Nandu:listen Mai saaf saaf ek bath puchungi kyunki mujhe Esa chakar markar baath karna nehi athi hai!!!!
Manik:Nandini yew are making me tensed what's the matter plz spill it out
Nandu:Aap mujhse pareshan ho Kya????
Manik(confused):nehi toh Tum Esa kyu puch Rahi ho????
Nandu:nehi Mai subah se dekhrahi ho Aap mujhe ankho Mai ankh nehi daal rahe hai....Jab mai aapko dekh kar smile kar rahi ho yew are diverting your gaze from me....Mai aapse baath Karne keliye koshish kar Rahi ho Aap dhoor ja Rahi ho kyu Esa kyu....
Manik was silent all the time nd was not answering her this irked her
Nandu:Mai apse he baath kar Rahi ho.....
Nd the next thing what he did made her eyes widen with shock!!!!

Scene freezes on Nandu's shocked face!!!!
What was the thing he did????Ummmm keep guessing nd ha lemme know

Plz do vote comment nd support me

Love to have inline comments!!!!

Happie reading,
Loads of love,
Deepthi Sharma....