Soha Ka Bhai???

Hey guys am back....
Firstly I am sorry for this very very long gap.....I was pissed up with my exams and other stuffs....
Secondly I will be updating the stories regularly!!!!
No bahana's this time....Pakka will be updating...
Keep Reading....

================================

Manik was about to say something but the bell rang....
Manik(gritting his teeth):perfect timing ha!!!!

Nandu smiled at his face and moved towards the door and she opened the door....
The next thing what she saw made her disgusted.....

Nandu:Tum....Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho????

Person:seriously I was not accepting this answer from yew sweetie and he enters into the house and sits on the sofa comfortably....

Nandu:Himmath kaisey hua tumhara to come here....

Person:well anekeliye himmath ki zarurath nehi hai buss paisonki zarurath hai aur woh meri paas bahuth hai and winks at her....
This particular act of his was irking her!!!!
Manik was getting frustrated with his actions and was about to bang him and stood numb at his place after hearing what Nandu said....

Nandu:Just shut up Maddy...sharam ki ek cheez hotha hai and yew are not having it I toh forgot it....Am just bearing yew till now coz yew are Soha's Bhai.....now just get lost before she comes....

Manik(himself surprised):Kya ye Soha Ka Bhai hai????

Person:OMG....so much hatred on me....its not good for yew sweetheart and was about to say something but was stopped by a voice....

Voice:Bhai????And the trio turned towards them....

Person:Soha.....kaisey ho tum and he hugs her and she breaks the hug....

Soha:what the hell are yew doing here????
Manik was startled by her question and seeing the hatred and hurt in her eyes....

Person:Soha....Mai tumhari bhai hoon...

Soha....seriously Mr.Madhyam....Meri bhai??mujhe koyi bhai nehi hai....Haan agar koyi hai woh Cabir bhai aur Manik bhai hai....I dont have any bhai named by Madhyam and I dont know yew....I think yew came to a wrong address....plz leave from here....Maddy was shocked with her words and composed himself....

Maddy:Buss kar Soha....I know tum mujhe se naraz ho....paar maine kya galthi kiya tum mujhe ithna nafrath kar rahi ho....I know ki someone influenced yew and making yew against me....eyeing Nandu!!!!This was observed by Soha....

Soha:kabadar agar tum koyi aur shabdh Nandini ke khilaf karega toh!!!!

Maddy(to Nandu):Abh santh hua kya....happie now....yew needed this only na....what a  game must say what a multiplative brain yew have....I have never seen such a bitch in my life and he was about to say something and was stopped as he felt a hand forcefully on his cheek....And saw the owner of the hand and was shocked to core and yeah it was none other than Soha....

Soha:Tammez se baath karna mehi friend se...warna yew cant even think how far I can go!!!!Kya cahthe ho tum ha...bholo kya chahthe ho tum....tumne toh sabh kuch cheen liye mujhe aur kuch bhaaki hai kya....she shouts her lungs out!!!!
Yew know what mujhe tumhari shakal he nehi dekhna hai....Jao Jao yaha se and sits on the floor crying....Immediately Nandu took her into embrace and was rubbing her back to soothe her!!!!

Maddy was about to say another word but Aarya held his collar and stopped him

Aarya:Dare yew come back to her....get lost from here and throws him out of the flat and bangs the door on his face!!!!

Nandu:Shh....shhh....its okay.....easy Soha....he went away....he wont come back!!!!

Cabir:Soha....dekho....meri taraf dekho....hum sabh hai na....he cant do anything okay....now relax...sshh...shh...and takes her into side hug!!Nd signals Aarya to take care of it

Aarya(hugging Soha):Sshhh....its okay....main hoon na....sabh teek kardunga okay and kisses her forhead!!??

Nandu:Vaisey I think yew guys planned some date right and winks at Soha to which she smiles weakly

Navya:arey haan chalo chalo lets ready Soha for her 1st official date with Aarya and drags her to her room....
Meanwhile in hall all the boys were there

Manik:Cabir ye sabh kya hai????Why is she mad at her brother....

Cabir:Well bhai mujhe bhi sabh kuch nehi malum hai....was cut by Aarya

Aarya:Nandu knows everything and I remember she promising me that she will say me all the information when the right time comes....
Their talks were distracted by the girls....

Aarya And Soha Outfits

Dhruv:wow....lagtha hai Aarya will be having tuff time what say and winks at Soha to which she blushes...

Alia:Aww..look everyone she is blushing!!!!

Mukthi:meri sheer....ye lo pakad I think this is very useful and gives him a packet of condoms...

Aarya:yaar Mukthi tum bhi na and slides it inside his jeans....with this they move out....the rest of them eat and chat for sometime and slides into sleep as they were tired due to the journey....

Ta-da another chappy....I hope yew guys like it....

Plz do vote,comment and share my story...

Ignore type mistakes!!!!

Happie Reading,

Loads Of Love

Deepthi Sharma....