Falling For Her!!!!

.Manik was in a numb state to react the only thing he could do is to wipe her tears that were flowing continuously.....
Manik:these are very precious....So don't waste them!!!!See if yew cry then your Amma Appa will also be sad so smile na.......She smiles a bit.....
Manik:yeah......Yew can do it.....Much better.....Yeah come on.....To which she smiles broadly nd he hugs her nd she also responds in same favor.....
They broke the hug after sometime....There's an awkward silence filled in b/w them!!!!
Nandu:Mr.M Aapko nehi lagraha hai ki Aapko ja kar ready hona chachiye coz it's Alia's party.....
Manik:Woh toh raath ki hai na there's a lot of time!!!!
Nandu:Ah ah.... Not for me I have to go nd check the decoration nd arrangements....Coz it's my bestie birthday!!!!
Manik(tensed):Tum akele ja rahe ho????
Nandu:realx Mr.M no worries Alia will stick around me....
Manik:Agar Woh Kahi ja gayi toh????
Nandu(smiles):Dhruv hai na meri strong Wala Bhai!!!!He will take care.....
Manik cupping her one cheek:Khyal rakna tumhari....Agar any emergency or urgency just one call I'll land up okay!!!!
Nandu:Manik!!!!!Don't worry I'll be safe that moron can't even touch me....
Manik:Kya bhola tumne????
Nandu:Moron can't even touch me
Manik:nehi Uske pehle
Nandu:Kya bhola Maine????
Manik:yew called out my name!!!!
Nandu(casually):Haan toh????
Manik:tumhe patha hai since the time we met this is the 1st time yew called me with my name!!!!
Nandu (smiles):Aap ye sabh notice karthe hai????
Manik:Phir se Aap.....Tum bhol sakthe ho!!!!
Nandu:nehi nehi it takes time for me....I can't call yew Tum!!!!
Manik:Acha!!!!Toh yew called my name out kaise????
Nandu:Woh toh buss esi he agayi....Acha Acha m running out of time bye....Nd she rushed out of the room....He smiled like an idiot nd went to his room nd sat on his couch remembering their encounter.....
Manik POV:
Today Harshad came along with Alia for inviting us to her birthday party.....All was going good but the reaction which Nandu gave it was unexpected I've never seen her so rude....Even to each and every Butler she is very polite.....But why is she behaving in this way to him....I was dam confused.....I need an explanation warna my head will blast out but who will give it to me....Shall I go to Nandu nah nah she is in a bad mood I can't so I asked Mukthi nd Cabir Kya hua????Nd the next thing what I heard made my blood boil in anger....That bloody jerk how could he stoop so low that to with an innocent soul like a Nandu....She is such a sweetheart.....Believe agar Woh Harshad meri samne hai toh I would dig his grave right now!!!!I couldn't tolerate this nd I wanted to check out her position.....She opened the door with a bright smile yeah the smile which is only for me!!!!We both sat in her room.....Nd she started talking about her childhood her Amma Appa.....Their death nd all....We would have heard nd read about strong women but have to say she is one among them.....Though how many hurdles she faced she stood strong nd built her own empire....She is an inspiration for every women who wants to live individually!!!!!But she is a shattered soul inside.....I couldn't see her crying an ache started inside my heart.....I've never felt for any girl believe me.....This is the 1st time I am feeling attracted to a girl!!!!nd today for the 1st time she called my name out.....believe me my name was so soothing hearing from her mouth!!!!This girl is having some magic inside her which is driving me crazy for her......Ek minute Manik have a grip.....Easy man why are yew so into her?????
Heart:it's love man!!!!
Mind:shut up....
Heart:Tum Kya janthe ho pyaar ke baare main
Mind:it's just sympathy
Heart:chup kar besharam
Mind:oyee Mujhe besharam bholthe ho
Heart:ye paar hai
Mind:Tum iski chakar Mai math pado...It's just attracting
Heart:Arey Manik it's love yew are falling for her!!!!
Manik:chup kar Tum dono!!!!
Yeah I am falling for her!!!!
End of Manik POV
The time has arrived and all have arrived to Alia's place nd all went aww with the arrangements as it was fairy tale theme and all were dressed in the same costumes.....All have arrived nd the party had started.....But our Manik is restless as he wanna see his princess nd he just turned back when Mukthi called her nd the next thing he saw made his heart beat skip a beat
Scene freezes on Manik's face!!!!

Phew!!!!Another chappy I hope yew guys like it

Plz do vote comment nd support me guys.....

Happie reading,
Loads of love,
Deepthi Sharma