Evil Harshad!!!!

Cabir:Ya I know par atleast in front of Alia...He was cut by Nandu
Nandu:Yew know what Bhai....Rehne doh I am not interested in this stupid discussion nd plz don't discuss about such filthy persons....Nd she leaves from there leaving Manik in confusion.....
Manik:Guys...What's happening over here????Anyone can explain.....
Cabir:Bhai!!!!Main hoon na I will....
Flashback:
Six months ago,
Nandu was busy in her office as it was a wedding season nd suddenly she got a call from the front office that Alia along with Mukthi have come to meet her........She firstly scolded that lady for making them wait nd asked her to send them in.....The duo came nd hugged her nd greeted her....
Nandu:Arey wah!!!!Aaj Kya baath hai dono yuvaraniyo ko meri yaadein saying hai????
Mukthi:ek tappad mardungi teriko!!!!
Alia:Humko atleast yaad hai isliye we have come to meet yew....
Mukthi:Yeah yew toh even dint ans our calls too.....
Nandu:Okay guys but on a serious note I missed yew alot nd I was tied up with hell of work yaar.....
Alia:Okay I have came here to discuss about something
Nandu:Dont say yew nd Dhruv are getting engaged????
Alia:Esa nehi hai.... Actually Bhai is coming from Australia so just a welcoming party I want yew to look after everything....
Nandu:of course I will dear!!!!Acha tell me when....
Alia:This Sunday....Will it happen I mean only 5days!!!!
Nandu:Alia don't worry yew trust me na I will make it up....I will catch yew tomorrow at your place nd we can discuss further.....
Mukthi:okay miss workaholic abh wind up everything nd chalo let's have something I am starving nd it's 10 at night....
Nandu:Haan Meri Bheem I am coming....
Nd they trio had dinner nd both of them left off nd Nandu came off to her flat!!!!
Next day morning she reached Saxena Palace nd discussed everything was set up nd she started her work nd days passed on nd the day of function arrived nd Nandu informed that she will be come at the function time.....
Harshad has arrived nd he was mesmerized with the arrangements....
Harshad:Alia....Tumne ye sabh arrange kiya hai????
Alia:Haan Bhai....Kuch Acha nehi laga Kya????
Harshad:it is amazing alia I just loved it.....I want to meet the person behind this!!!!
Alia:Sure Bhai of course she is my best friend!!!!
Harshad:She....Yew mean a girl have done all this!!!!
Alia:Haan Bhai!!!!
Harshad:Alia I can't wait I just wanna see her now....Nd by this she calls Nandu nd asked her to come ASAP.....
Nandu:Kya baath hai Alia yew asked me to come urgently is everything okay????Koyi flaws hua Kya????
Alia:Relax Nandu Esa Kuch nehi hai....Bhai loved the arrangements he wanna meet yew that's the reason I called yew....
Nandu:Okay fine....By the way where is Bhai...
Alia:He is inside the study room....Go nd meet him!!!!
Nandu leaves to the study nd knocks the door......
Harshad:Yes come in.....She enters into the room....He was clean bowled with the spell bound beauty
Nandu:Hey Harshad!!!!This is Nandini Alia's friend nd the person yew wanna meet!!!!Nd she forwards her hand....Harshad was busying in checking her out nothing was not going into his ears....She observed this nd shook him to come back into trance!!!!
Nandu:where were yew????I was calling since couple of minutes....
Harshad:sorry I was lost somewhere....Nice to meet yew Nandini....Must say the arrangements were too good nd I just loved them....
Nandu:Glad yew liked the arrangements....Nd she was about to say something forward but was cut by a call....I am sorry Harshad I need to leave it's important....
Harshad:Yeah sure we can catch up some other time!!!!
Nandu:Teek hai bye Harshad!!!!Nd she leaves from his room!!!!
Harshad(himself):Wow!!!!Nandini Murthy I never thought yew would be dam sexy nd hot.....I will make yew mine in any means!!!!Nd he smirks....
Time passes on nd after 10days Harshad calls her to his farmhouse saying he have to talk about an event!!!!The innocent soul accepted it and arrived at his place!!!!
She dint find any servant nd thought something was fishy nd she called Cabir nd asked to put conference with Mukthi nd Dhruv!!!!
Conference Call:
Cabir:Kya baath hai doll yew have asked to put a conference that to excluding Alia!!?!
Nandu:Woh actually kaal raath Harshad ne Mujhe call kiya aur Bhola ki he have to talk to me about an event nd asked me to meet him in his farmhouse.....But here not even a single servant is been seen!!!!
Dhruv: Something is fishy????
Mukthi: something nehi everything is fishy!!!
Cabir:yew have done a good thing by not informing Alia....
Nandu:What should I do now????
Cabir:Listen to me,yew go inside nd don't cut the call we will reach there ASAP.....
Nandu:Okay....Nd she enters into the farmhouse without hanging the call....
Harshad:Hey beautiful.....I am glad yew came!!!!
Nandu:Where are the servants nd butler's????
Harshad:I've given them holiday for today coz I don't want any disturbance....
Nandu:Ho okay just say me the reason why yew called me soon I need to go soon!!!!nd she sat on a couch....Harshad came nd sat beside her to which she moved a little creating space....
Nandu:Aapka irada Mujhe kuch Acha nehi lagraha hai Harshad....
Harshad moving closely to her nd he started running his hands on her arms:Mera irrada toh bhilkul teek nd clear hai Ms.Nandini!!!!The day I saw yew I feel in love with yew.....I wanna make yew mine forever Nandu....Nd he starts moving close to her!!!!!
Nandu moves away from the couch nd stands far away:Not another move Harshad nd I don't know what I am gonna do!!!!
Harshad:Ithna gussa????Kyu baby it's not good for your health nd he moves towards nd holds her tightly....
Nandu:Harshad just leave me....Nd she tries to move away from his grip but he being a brutal animal dint show any mercy nd started his filthy works on her body.....Nandu was giving him tuff time so he bet Nandu hardly on her cheek nd she fell down on the floor in this course her head was hit to the tepoy table nd she had a cut on her head nd she started bleeding nd he was about to molest her but he got a blow from Cabir nd Dhruv,they started beating him nd he fell on the floor hissing in pain!!!!Mukthi took her into her car nd rushed to the nearby hospital
Cabir:Himmat kaise hua tumhara uspar Haath utaneka????
Dhruv:Tum Alia ka Bhai hai isliye chodraha hoon varna maardetha hoon.......
Cabir:Never again don't try to come close to her!!!!
Dhruv:Agar socha toh I will break your freaking bones.....Nd they've left from that place nd reached the hospital
Mukthi:Guys she is fine....
Cabir:Doc ne Kya Bhola????
Mukthi:Kuch nehi just because her head got hit to a strong thing she became unconscious she will be alright in few minutes....
Dhruv:Guys let's go nd see her!!!!They enter into the room nd nurse says that she is in conscious now!!!!
Mukthi:Nandu.....Tum teek ho na???
Nandu:Yeah I am fine!!!!
Cabir:Zyada chot toh nehi Lagi hai na??
Nandu:Nehi yaar buss chota sa hai!!!
Dhruv:Yew know we were so much scared!!!!
Nandu:Arey baba I am fine na main teek hoon!!!!Guys on a serious note I want a promise from yew guys!!!!
Mukthi:Konsi Vali????
Cabir:Kis cheez ke baare maine????
Dhruv:Yeah now suddenly why this promise thing????
Nandu:Guys promise me that yew guys will not say nothing about this situation nd about Harshad to Alia!!!!
Cabir:What are yew out of your senses????
Mukthi:no ways I can't do this!!!!
Dhruv:Main Aaj ja kar bholne Vale the!!!
Trio:We can't do this!!!!
Nandu:Plz guys for my sake I can't see a blood relationship breaking coz of me....I know how much heart break it gives so coz of me I can't see Alia in such a pain....If yew guys won't promise me now I have to live in a pool of guilt for the entire of my life....So yew guys decide now....
Cabir:Yeah What yew said is right...I promise
Mukthi:I too promise....
Dhruv:I too promise....
End of Flashback:
Cabir:With that promise she sealed out our lips.....
Mukthi:After that incident she dint even discussed about it even for once....
Cabir:Neither did she allowed us to do so!!!!
Mukthi:She is a gem Bhai....She never hurts anyone nd if anyone hurts her she doesn't say a word back!!!!
Cabir:Having a chance of saying about the real face of Harshad to Alia she chose not to say!!!
Manik(himself):How can someone be so selfless even after so much happened with her she chose not to speak a word against him.....She is something different!!!!Nd he smiles remembering her bright face!!!!
Scene Freezes on Manik's smiling face!!!!

Tada finally another chappy I hope yew guys like it.....

Plz do vote, comment on my story nd support me.....

Happie reading,
Keep shinning nd smiling,
Loads of love,
Deepthi Sharma.....