Awkward Conversation!!!!

Location-Kolhàpur Palace:
It was lunch time nd all have arrived at the dinning hall....All the royal males were seated nd were discussing about the business,whereas MahaRani nd Navya were serving the food!!!!
Harsha:So how was your trip Manik????
Manik:Dàd it was good nd the Khurrana's were very much interested in investing nd working with us nd with this deal we are in the 1st position in London!!!!
Harsha:I am proud of yew my son!!!!!
Nd they chit-chatted for sometime nd Manik found that Mukthi was not present!!!!
Manik:Bhai Mukthi kaha hai????She dint come to eat yet
Cabir:Maath pucho Bhai Unka doll jo agaya hai so they both must be talking....They will forget the world while they are with each other!!!!
In meanwhile both the girls enter into the dinning hall laughing nd cracking jokes
Cabir:Lo agaye dono....Two tailless monkeys!!!!
Nandu:Aur hamara bhai the elder one nd hi-fi's with mukthi to which all laugh nd Cabir makes a grumpy face!!!!
Cabir:Tum kabh sudrogey doll!!!!
Nandu:kabhi bhi nehi nd shows her tongue to him....
Navya:Okay okay bass khane ki time hai Toh chup chap khao no more tamasha!!!!
Cabir&Nandu:Chill pill Mommy Tommy!!!!Navya hits her palm on her forehead nd gives inko Kuch nehi ho saktha look!!!!
Navya:Choti ye lo tumhari fav nd handovers the dish to her....
Nandu:Wow!!!!It smells too good can't stop myself from eating nd she starts munching it like a kid....Bhabhi it's so yummy.....She says this by licking her fingers.....All smile for her cute antics!!!Nd finally they complete the lunch nd they retire to their respective rooms....
At the evening the Sun was ready to rush to its home at it was it's friends time to take over the charge on the sky nd here a soul was enjoying the sunset nd the atmosphere with clicking the pics with the DSLR.....Nd yeah it's none other than Nandu!!!!After her shoot she came into the royal garden nd just took out her stuff nd started doing her work.....Her gaze was shifted to the other side due a voice....
Prsn:Hey Ms.Murthy!!!!Njyng the weather ha????
Nandu:Hello Mr.Malhotra....Yeah kinda of!!!!
Manik:So what's up....He said by settling himself in the opposite chair of Nandu's!!!!
Nandu:Ntng much just preparing the basic stuff yew know the theme nd all!!!!
Manik:So yew are quite excited ha for pyari's marriage!!!!
Nandu:Of course....Meri dosth aur soulie ki shaadi Jo hai!!!!!
There was an awkward silence filled the two souls for struggling to talk with each other but were not able to talk Nandu was the 1st to break the silence
Nandu:Mr.M actually I just wanna confess one thing to yew!!!!
Manik:Plz go ahead
Nandu: actually main sorry bholna chathi Hoon!!!!Yew know for the incident that happened in the morning I am really sorry....
Manik:Ya yeah it's okay actually it was Akash's fault yew know he dint follow the traffic rules....
Nandu:But I shouldn't have talked like that!!!!
Manik:Okay baba chill Acha so now I came to know that yew are my sister's Friend I accept your apology....
Nandu:Mr.M thank you so much it means alot to me!!!!
Manik:Acha so Ms.Murthy which area yew are from....
Nandu:I am a Tamilian I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Manik: Tamil Nadu,the land of temples.....
Nandu:Ninkal nanraka teriyum????
Manik:I am sorry!!!
Nandu:Sry I meant yew know well ha????
Manik:Yeah.....Okay so I heard that yew nd mukthi are good friends???
Nandu:yeah we both studied in the same college nd became good friends nd we both started a fashion house too named MukNi Fashion House
Manik:Wow!!!! That's lovely to hear Paar why this wedding planning thing????
Nandu:No particular reason.....During my college days I used to organize most of the programmes so I thought why not to start up anything which I am good at nd finally
Manik:So that's something interesting....So yew dint have any further education Haan I mean Choti toh completed her master's na in the same way yew also????
Nandu:Yeah!!!!I am pursuing my MBBS final year....
Manik:oh yew are full of surprises man!!!!But why MBBS...I mean there are many other streams na????
Nandu: Actually ye Appa ka wish hai....He wanted me to see as a doctor so I opted it.....
But before he could talk further she got a call nd excused herself nd attended the call!!!!After the call
Nandu:Cari nan kilampukiren!!!!!
(Okay I have to leave!!!!)
Manik:Ippotu mattum!!!!
(Now only!!!!)
She was stunned by hearing Manik talking in Tamil!!!!
Nandu:Unkalukku tamil teriyuma????
(Do yew know Tamil???)
Manik:Ciritalavu
(Little bit)
Nandu:not bad!!! Anyways I'll take a leave....
Manik:yeah hold on even I am coming it's dinner time na....
Nd the duo reach to the dinning hall nd all had their dinner nd retired to their rooms nd drifted into sleep......
Phew another chappy.....
I hope yew guys liked it

So today this chappy is dedicated to samiamalhotra.....Buddy this is for yew😊😊😊I hope yew like this 😍😍😍

Happie reading,
Keep shinning nd smiling,
Stay healthy,
Loads of love,
Deepthi Sharma.....