Alia's Surprises!!!!

Manik: beautiful
Nandu:Hai na Alia ne design kiya....I just love it she knows my taste so good!!!!Her words made him come out of his la la la land!!!!
Manik:Ha....Ha ya it's so pretty just like yew!!!!
To his words Nandu blushes nd they share a cute eyelock.....
Their eyelock was disturbed by the ringing of the bell.....Nandu rushes to the door nd receives the parcel from the person nd places it carefully on a flat surface!!!!
Manik:Ye Kya hai???
Nandu:yeh...Yeh alia ka gift ha....I just hope ki she likes it!!!!
Manik: anything which is given by love nd pure heart na it will be the best gift!!!
Nandu:Hmmm....Yeah yew are right...Okay how about a cup of coffee....South India ka filter coffee what say????
Manik:Wow!!!!Filter coffee I always wanna try it but I dint get a chance.
Nandu:don't worry I will prepare just give me few minutes!!!!
Manik:Ah....Nandini if yew don't mind can I also watch how yew prepare it!!!
Nandu:of course why not.... Please nd they both head to the kitchen

Manik: Really your interiors are too good Nandini Nandu:said na all credits to Alia!!!!Nd here yew go with your coffee nd offers him his mug!!!!Manik after sipping his coffee:It's yummy!!!!After sometime Soha came to her flat for some discussion

Nandu:said na all credits to Alia!!!!Nd here yew go with your coffee nd offers him his mug!!!!
Manik after sipping his coffee:It's yummy!!!!
After sometime Soha came to her flat for some discussion....Nandu asks Manik to rest in her room nd they go to the study room after along session of meeting they bid bye to each other....
Nandu enters into her room nd sees Manik sleeping like a kid nd she captures a pic of his(did I said that Nandu has a habit of clicking pics of whatever she likes????)
She wakes up Manik....
Manik:Oh I am sorry I dint knew when I slept off....She was about to say something but was stopped by her phone....
Phone Convo:
Nandu:Haan mukthi bholo
Mukthi:doll it's 10:30....
Nandu(looking at her watch):oh shit I Toh was lost with Soha yew don't worry yew guys just go to the place we will come over there directly nd ha distract Alia from going into her room okay!!!!
Mukthi:of course hunnie yew don't worry nd have plz make it on time okay????
Nandu:yup nd hangs the call!!!!
Nandu:Manik we have to go to alias place it's getting late come na we have to rush!!!!If I can't make on time my lady Bheem will srsly dig my grave!!!!
Manik:Lady Bheem Woh koyn hai???
Nandu:of course aur koyn it's mukthi....Nd they drove off to Alia's place....
Nandu checks her watch nd sighs in relief:thank God I am on time!!!!
Nd they entered into the meeting place where the rest were sitting....
Nandu:hello everyone I am back!!!!
Mukthi:tthank god yew came warna I don't know what I would have done!!!!
Nandu:Arey Woh Sabh chodo na... It's time for countdown
Mukthi:I will go nd get the cake nd she brings it covered!!!!
Nandu:okay guys lets start the count down 5
Mukthi:4
Nandu:3
Manik:2
Dhruv:1.... Happy B'Day baby nd he pecks on her lips....
Nandu nd Mukthi(hugging her):Happie B'Day cutie/sweetie!!!!
Manik:Happie B'Day Alia....
She thanks all nd mukthi uncovers the cake