Introduction!!!!

So as I promised here yew go with the 1st chappy I hope yew guys will like it!!!!

_______________________

Location: Mumbai
A girl of approx 5'3" is walking in a hurry as it was the morning nd the 1st day of week (Ergh Monday)she grabbed her keys,locked the door of her apartment nd left down in the lift from the 18th floor to the basement nd she ignited the car nd drove off in a jet speed cursing herself under her breath!!!!
Girl:Uffoo Ayyapa again I am late....Sabh Meri galthi he hai plz plz help me Ayyapa if yew help me today na I promise no panipuri for one week pakka!!!!
Nd yeah the girl is none other than the lady lead of our story Nandini Murthy!!!!
On the other hand a young handsome hunk was landing out of his private jet wearing his aviators nd walking out in full of attitude nd walked towards the entrance but to his bad luck his car has not arrived yet to which he started cursing that person
Boy:Oh God this person is again late I still can't believe it why does ppl can't maintain atleast a bit of punctuality for heaven sake nd he was about to dail the number before his act only the car has arrived!!!!
Okay guys that handsome hunk is none other than the male lead of our story Manik Malhotra!!!!
Meanwhile nandu arrived to her destination nd saw the angry person infornt of her....Before the person can say anything she went nd hugged the person tightly
Nandu:Ya ya mujhe patha hai I am late but plz I can explain!!!!
Manik:Really!!!!Not this time yew know I was waiting for yew since how much time....
Nandu:Yaar I can understand but yew also understand the traffic of Mumbai na nd today is Monday nd it will be more hectic!!!!!Nd makes a puppy face....
Manik: Whatever!!!Abh Kya dekh rahe ho chalo na!!!!
Nandu(smiling):That's like my cutie pie chalo Soha....
Manik:Yew know na Akash I can't be angry for a long with yew!!!!
(Okay guys to clear the confusion I will make yew clear the above Convo was b/w Nandu nd Soha&Akash nd Manik!!!!I've clubbed it together....
Okay so here yew go Soha is the manager of Nandu's event management company The Magic Touch!!!
Akash is the manager of Manik nd a dear frnd of his)
Soha:Madam we have to go to Kolhapur to plan the destination wedding of the princess....
Nandu:Ha ha mujhe malum hai Soha yew relax I will leave yew in the office nd I'll make a move no worries okay!!!
Soha:But ma'am how can yew manage it alone I will also come along with yew....
Nandu:Arey nehi baba it's okay it's just for the discussion na I will manage....Nd yeah there yew reached nd plz manage the meetings today nd even the clients okay!!!!
Soha:Don't worry about that ma'am...Have a great journey nd all the best ma'am!!!!
Nandu smiles nd drives away from the office to Kolhapur....
Akash:So yuvaraj how was your London trip!!!!
Manik:Akash no need of formalities when we are alone....Nd ha we cracked the deal again!!!!
Nd Akash was about to say something but their car hit another car which was coming in the opposite side!!!!
Suddenly Manik's gaze moved to the person all his anger vanished into the Air(phissss!!!!It's gone).....He was lost in the simple but elegant beauty of the girl.....Her cute face,big eyes,fluffy cheeks,pouty lips nd not last but her long strands of hair.....Akash got down of the car was about to say something but was stopped by her!!!!
Nandu:Oye hello ande ho Kya????Can't yew see....
Akash:Listen miss I have to ask the question to yew....Yew were the one who came in the wrong direction....
Nandu:Oh really Kudh ek ande ho nd mujhe ande bhol rahe ho....Srsly wow!!!!
Akash:Listen mind your words how dare yew call me ande!!!!
Nandu:Haan I have all the dares coz yew are!!!!
Akash:Oh really care to explain????
Nandu:Just have a glance on your right side it's clearly written one way nd no entry board....Nd yew are shouting on me!!!!
Meanwhile Manik came out of the car....
Manik:Akash problem Kya hai???Is everything okay!!!!
Nandu:Okay Toh yew are the owner of the car ha???? Atleast can't yew say to your driver that it's single lane ha????
Manik:Excuse me.....Are yew talking to me????
Nandu(annoyed):Ji nehi Amitabh Bachan se bath kar Rahi hoon!!!Manik gives a confused look....Aur koyn se baath kar rahi hoon....tumse he!!!!Idar aap dono aur Meri ilava aur koyi hai Kya????Nehi na!!!!
Manik:Care to explain Akash????Nd he explains the whole scene nd Manik glares at Akash....Listen Miss I am very sorry we were in a hurry so on behalf of my driver I am sorry!!!!
Akash:Your highness she is a mere commoner yew apologizing her!!!!
Nandu:Ye Kya phuss phuss kar rahe ho ha!!!!Nd Akash was about to say but in meanwhile she got a call....
Nandu:Haan main buss pahunchne Vali hoon....Ha ha relax okay bye....
Nd she hops into the car nd droves off....
Meanwhile Manik nd Akash also drove off to the palace!!!!
Manik:Bahuth ajeeb sa ladki hai ye!!!!
Akash:Ajeeb nehi bahuth short-tempered girl!!!!
Manik(himself):Aur interesting bhi.....Patha nehi kyu something is there in her!!!!
Scene freezes on Manik's face....

Phew the 1st chappy I hope ki yew guys like it!!!!
Plz do vote, comment nd ha share my story.....
Happie reading,
Keep shinning nd smiling,
Love yew loads,
Deepthi Sharma.....