Preparations!!!

Mukthi (angrily):Nandini Murthy!!!!Nandu jerked with her loud voice.....

Nandu:Yaar daradiya tumne....What what happened????Ithna gussa kyu????

Mukthi(pointing at the empty boxes):Yeh sabh Kya hai????Nd what is bothering yew....Nd ha plz don't say ki nothing is bothering me m fine nd all stuff coz I know if something is bothering yew only yew will eat too many chocolates.....So spill the beans!!!!

Nandu:Woh....Woh.....Haan....Woh I was really messed up with the designs nd all so I ate off them out of anxiety!!!!

Mukthi(hugging):Babe don't stress yourself na plz yew know na I don't like yew suffering....

Nandu(in mind):uffooo bachgayi!!!!Nd she breaks the hug.....Yaar ki shaadi hai na I need the best out of the best Isliye....Don't worry for me but snatch a beauty sleep coz it's day after tomorrow itself nd ha tomorrow full I'll be busy nd don't worry about me okay!!!!

Mukthi:Love yew babes!!!!Take care of yourself.....

Nandu:love yew more babes.....Abh jao aur so jao.....Good Night!!!!

Mukthi:Babe so yew completed with the stuff ha????

Nandu:yes ma'am nd ha as yew said only simple....No royal okay!!!!

Mukthi:yeah tq man...bubye nd she leaves from her room nd Nandu too drifts off to sleep as tomorrow is a very heavy schedule to her......

Sun rose nd the busy day of Nandu has arrived nd since the morning tself she was involved in the work nd was instructing all the workers about their works and departments.....Then only Manik came and sat beside Nandu...She was busy in her i-pad.....

Manik:Lagtha hai koyi bahuth busy hai????

Nandu:Mr.M aap...Haan toda sa busy hoon....

Manik:So how much more to go????

Nandu:The full day to go....ND they kept on talking and in the whole conversation Nandu was trying to cut the convo and was trying to stay away from him....Manik got a call and excused himself from there nd Nandu taking this as advantage went away from there and started concentrating on her work.....Then only Soha comes over there nd sees her disturbed.....

Soha:Nandu tum teek ho na????Yew look stressed!!!!Sabh teek hai na???

Nandu:Patha nehi hai yaar meri life mai kya ho rahi hai!!!!

Soha:esa kya hua tum iss taraf bhol rahi ho????Nandu explains about the whole things happened b/w her and Manik nd even Dadis words which influenced her......

Nandu:Abh bathao mai jo karrahi hoon ye sachi hai ya galath hai????

Soha:Yaar Nandu I don't think what yew are doing is right!!!!I mean why yew killing your happiness by yourself....Listen just think properly rich,poor,royal,common etc etc nothing is there in love everyone is equal in love babe.....Just think it once again!!!!!

Nandu:Where this love came from????Soha I've decided I will stay away from him that's it....He's gonna become a king of this dynasty nd me who I am I'm just a mere common girl that's it....Listen all these happens in movies nd novels not in real life okay.....Cut all these nd come on let's do the work!!!!

But the duo had mere sense that someone was listening all their conversation.....Ummmm who is that????Wanna know toh yew have to wait for my further updates!!!!

The works were going on full swing....Nandu nd Soha were busy in their own departments....The Sun set down nd gave it's responsibility to the Moon nd it was fulfilling it to the core indicating a full moon day.....The decorations were done finally.....Nd all wrapped up the work after checking it finally!!!!Nandu went to bring Mukthi to show her the decorations ki if any other alterations are there or nehi!!!!

Mukthi:Yaar ye Tum mujhe kaha lekarja rahe ho????

Nandu:Dekho na is it good or any other alterations are there to do???

Mukthi was mesmerized with the decorations:Babe it's beautiful nd perfect like always....Nd ha now it's dinner time so Chalo Chalo andar!!!!Nd she literally dragged Nandu inside nd made her sit....Later all the other members also came nd Manik was about to sit beside her but she stopped him to sit beside her....

Nandu:Mr.M m sorry Woh Soha is sitting her so can yew pls sit somewhere else.....

Manik was taken back by her behavior:Teek hai not a problem!!!!Nd Manik took the chair adjacent to her!!!!

All were having food nd Manik was trying to look at her but Nandu was avoiding the eye contact with him nd was concentrating only on her food this was irking him alot!!!!To catch her attention he just puts his leg on her's she without looking at him removes her leg folds up nd starts eating finally she completes her dinner nd moves away from there!!!

All their acts were keenly observed by a pair of eyes without their knowledge the same pair of eyes who over heard Soha nd Nandu's convo.....

Finally all moved off to their respective rooms nd drifted into sleep as it is a celebration tomorrow....

Scene freezes....

Ta-da another chappy I hope yew guys like it

Plz do vote comment nd support me

Happie Reading,

Loads of love,

Deepthi Sharma.....