Chapter 13: The Bet.

Start from the beginning

You nod as he slips his hand into your own and holds you at arms length. "Monday"

That electric atmosphere from earlier sparks between you both as you glance at one another and Jimin has to force down the urge to pull you in for another kiss. A curt cough causes you to pull away from each other, and your eyes snap over to it's source.

Cha Jia.

"Jiminie oppa" The blonde whines from the front door, pushing past the group that's beginning to cringe. You take two large steps away from Jimin, feeling the cold glare that Jia sends your way. Jimin sighed, running a hand down his face, before turning to face the girl that had clung to his arm all night.

He looks at her, with an expression that resembles somewhat of a grimace. "Jia...you're still here?"

You move back over to the group, who let out small snickers at the sight of Jimin's suffering. "Of course oppa! I was waiting for you!" She squeaks, causing the group to shudder.

Namjoon makes a silly face, mocking Jia as he clings onto Jin who lets out a loud windshield wiper like laugh. You snort, causing Jia to detangle herself from the boy she was previously talking to. Jimin glances at you apologetically, as a small puff of air slips past his plump lips. "Jia doesn't have a ride home...d'ya think you could give her a ride home?"

At his words, you suck your bottom lip between your teeth, chewing on it's slightly chapped skin as Mina moves up behind you to grab your hand. You couldn't imagine being stuck in a car with Jia, not after her almost walking in on you kissing her 'date'. Jia's hazel eyes move over to you with a cool gaze, a smirk twisting on her lips as you furrow your brows.

"I-uh" you stammer, meeting Jimin's soft gaze. He looks at you with pleading eyes and you can feel yourself melting.

"Please?"

And you sigh, turning to Jia and gesturing for her to get into the car. She grins evilly, pressing a long, sloppy kiss to Jimin's cheek which causes the rest of the group to visibly grimace. The blonde flicks her hair over her shoulder, stalking over to Tae's car and sliding into the backseat, offering Mina a dark smirk. The ravenette rolls her eye, flashing the other girl a fake smile before slamming the door shut behind her and moving into the drivers seat,

"I owe you" Jimin laughs awkwardly causing you to sigh heavily. He bites his lip in an anxious smile. "Thanks"

"That you do Park Jimin, that you do"

***

The car ride is silent except for the gentle hum of the engine as Mina carefully manoeuvres the vehicle down the dark road. Your eyes flicker upwards, gazing at Jia in the rear view mirror as her fingers tap away at her phone screen, most likely uploading pictures from tonight's party.

Her hazel eyes bore into your (eye colour) orbs when she catches your gaze in the mirror and you blush looking out of the window at the passing street lights. "Y'know" the blonde states, piercing the car's tranquility and you look back at her through the mirror. Mina has her dark eyes locked on the road but you can tell she's listening too. "With you giving me your 'blessing' and all, I would've thought that you'd back away from Jimin by now"

Your breath hitches as your eyes widen and you can feel Mina's gaze on the side of your face when the car comes to a stop at a red signal. "It's obvious my hints haven't been enough for you" she continued, flicking open a compact and admiring her thick lips. "You're still interested in Jimin, it's clear as day to anyone with a brain."

"And let me tell you, sweetie" she sighs, closing the compact, leaning forward in her seat. "I don't do well with people who think it's okay to take what belongs to me. I always get what I want, so I suggest you back away. Wouldn't want a hair on your pretty little head to get hurt"