Chapter 22: Truth Or Dare

"Listen you little fuckers" Jin snarled, wedging himself between Namjoon and Jimin, who pouted when the sudden action caused him to drop his food. You chuckled, leaning over the table and spooned some of your own into his mouth, causing your boyfriend to smile gratefully.

The rest of the table glanced up at the oldest of their friends with bored eyes and tired looks as Seokjin hung over them with an impatient expression. "What?" Hoseok hummed from his place next to Mina, his head resting on her shoulder as she read through her study notes.

"Why are you so rude?" The older male gasped, narrowing his eyes at the younger boy. "I take you under my wind, I raise you-"

"You're not my da-"

"-and this is how you repay me? Disgusting." The darker haired male finishes his rant, his face red. Your table of friends stare up at Seokjin with unbothered eyes and watched as he stood and panted from his yelling.

Yoongi finally looked up from his geography theory book, rolling his eyes at his hyung's antics. "Oh dearest Seokjin, to what do we owe the pleasure of being called 'fuckers' to?" He mumbled sarcastically, causing everyone to giggle only to earn a sharp glare from the oldest of their friends.

"We all haven't hung out together since Namjoon's party and that was months ago" the elder commented thoughtfully as everyone hummed in agreement. "My parents aren't in town this weekend so it'd be cool if you could all come over"

Taehyung was the first to speak. "Fuck yes" he sighed in relief, stretching his muscles from where he had been lying on the table. "I've barely seen you guys this past month and it sucks being stuck with Y/N all the time"

"Fuck you Taehyung" You growled at your brother, standing to launch yourself at him and pull at his hair but the caramel haired boy was just about saved when Jimin grabbed you by the hips and pulled you back into your seat as you pouted in defeat. "You suck, asshole"

"Not for free"

The smirk that rested on your sibling's lips was quickly removed when he received a sharp smack to the back of his head from your best friend. Mina quickly moved to cover Jungkook's ears with her hands. "Taehyung! There's a baby around!" She scolded as said boy whined. Jungkook blinked, seemingly unbothered by what was happening before going back to munching on his food.

You seriously had the weirdest group of friends

***

"So you're really not letting me go?" You ask with an irritated tone as you watched your mother flick between channels on the TV. Taehyung was too busy trying to zip up his duffle bag to notice your struggle.

"Y/N, I already said no" she tutted, rolling her eyes as you let out an exaggerated sigh before collapsing next to her on the couch and clutching her arm. "Y/N..."

You huffed, thoroughly annoyed. Your mother had diligently refused you permission to spend the night with your friends, the only reason being that Jimin was your boyfriend now. You'd spent the last 24 hours trying to convince her, enlisting help from both your brother and father but both of them failing miserably on your behalf. "Eomma please" you whined, jutting out your lower lip with a solemn expression. "The others will be there! And you can trust Jimin, you've known him for years"

The pointed look you received sent you sinking into the plush couch you sat on, Meanwhile, your older brother had been moving to the front door, preparing himself to leave. "Jimin's our front guy's so I'm gonna leave, let me know if you're coming or not Sis"