Chapter 11: The Party (Part 1).

Anxiousness sweeps over you as you slide out of the backseat of Taehyung's car, himself, his friend and Mina waiting for you on the side closest to the entrance of Namjoon's home. The older boy's home is large, beautiful even. It stands tall, the white brick being lit up by flashing lights that would lure any stranger across the perfectly manicured garden.

The music is loud, almost deafening and you wonder how there hasn't been a noise complaint yet. People are dancing on the lawn, some making out over the trimmed hedges whilst others drink from solo cups that make them wobble on their feet. You stand awkwardly next to Mina, gripping your purse as you think about what is to come.

The ravenette must have sensed your nervousness because she slides her hand into your own as your older brother locks the car. She grins reassuringly at you, as the four of you walk up the cobblestone path towards Namjoon's house.

As you walk, you recognise a few people from other schools in Seoul as well as some from your own. Joonie was well known for his raging house parties and only certain people could score invites. It was pretty exclusive. Yourself and Mina trail behind the boys, letting them have their fun as they playfully push each other along the path. You turn to your best friend, her hair pulled into a cute fish tail braid. She's wearing black ripped jeans and a white crop top with a pair of black timberlands. Her lips are painted a light nude and the rest of her makeup is quite light.

"Hey there ladies" you frown, resisting the urge to grown as your (eye colour) orbs skip over to a freshman from your school, presumably at the party because of an older sibling. His friend stand's next to him, somewhat of a grimace combined with a smirk, it's hard to tell, pulling at his lips. "Can we just say, you're looking mighty finnneee tonight!"

Mina snorts beside you and stops in her tracks. "Listen, sweetie" she cooes, causing you to suppress a giggle. "Why don't you both run a long and play with your legos? We're not here for you"

The second boy steps forward, slinging his arm around yours shoulder. "Aw c'mon babe, don't be like that" he smirks. Your (skin tone) features twist in disgust as you pick up his hand by a finger and drop it back at his side.

"Hey, babe" you drawl unamused, moving to stand next to your best friend again, who slings am arm around your shoulder. "I'm pretty sure it's past your bed time, so why don't you run along and get a glass of milk while you're at it"

You were used to being flirted with by obnoxious freshman from your time in high school, so this was no different. You handled the situation with a bit of sass and usually they'd be on their way. But these boys seemed to be persistent as hell. "C'mon now girls, we just want to have a bit of fun~" one of the boys said in a weak attempt to seduce you, you swear you felt a little bit of bile reach the back of your throat as they neared yourself and Mina.

Only to be shoved backwards by two taller, older and pissed off males.

"Didn't they say to fuck off?" Hoseok growled, himself and Taehyung advancing towards the younger and more frightened boys. When they didn't respond your older brother stepped forward with an equally intimidating glare.

He pointed a finger in their chests. "Well it sure as hell sounded like they did" he stated, eyeing them up as they shook with fear. "Now scram before I fucking claw your eyes out. Don't ever fucking touch my sister or her friend again"

You shared an amused look with Mina, who rolled her eyes playfully as he moved to hug Hobi after the boys had ran away. Tae moved behind you, giving you a hug as he rested his chin on your head and wrapped his arms around your waist. "You two okay?" He asked sweetly, seemingly more calm as you leaned into your brother's affectionate touch.