Chapter 5: Awkward Flirt.

"Leaving without saying goodbye eh?" Jimin whispers when your back meets his chest. You don't say anything, the feeling of his toned muscles knocking the wind out of you.

"Mianhae" You murmur, still in the blonde's grip, biting your lip slightly out of nervousness. You'd never been this close to Jimin, of course you'd hugged as children, but you'd never felt his hot breath tickling the back of your neck, and you had certainly never experienced the feeling of his abs before. "I guess I was too busy trying to figure out my next class"

You waved the paper in your hand about as you attempted to pull away from the slightly taller boy, he grinned, snatching the paper from your hand in turn, letting you go. You exhaled deeply, not realising you'd been holding your breath. "Jimin, I don't want to be late" you whined, watching as everyone headed to their next class.

He looked back up at you, sucking in his bottom lip before handing back your schedule. "You have english, your classroom is on the way to mine. I'll walk you"

Jimin watched as you hesitantly nodded, adjusting your bag in your grip. He gestured his head in the direction of your class room, before he started walking, you struggling to keep up. The walk was silent, and all you could think about was how tense it was between you both. Although you both considered yourself to still be friends, best friends even, you had come to the realisation that you hadn't spent much time alone with one another recently. You'd forgotten how to act around Jimin, and that made you sad.

The male to your right noticed your rigid state as you walked. Your lips were pursed and your brows furrowed. He nudged you playfully with his shoulder, trying to knock you out of your state. "Relax (Y/N), it's just me" Jimin teased, when you jumped at his action. You couldn't only nod along before letting a sigh push its way out from between your lips.

"I know chim" The boy beside you felt his body tense when the nickname passed your lips. You hadn't called him that in a long time, yet the little pet name still made him feel warm inside. "but I can't help but feel awkward around you, we haven't been alone together in a long time and-"

The Busan native let his tongue poke out from the confines of his lips as he playfully eyed you. "Are you suggesting that you want to be alone with me? Isn't that a little bit inappropriate little (Y/N)?"

Your face faded into a bright red as you processed what Jimin was implying. He smirked at your reaction, remembering how awkward you used to be when people flirted with you when you were younger. You on the other hand, would usually let comments like this slide, but there was something about it coming from Jimin that made your heart beat just that little bit faster.

"I'm gonna take your silence as a yes" The boy teased as you both rounded a corner. You couldn't help but roll your eyes at Jimin, who was clearly pulling out the stops to see you squirm.

"Jimin-ah!" you gasped at his antics. "You're flirting with me, stop it. Please"

The blonde gave you a quick side glance as you kept walking, and of course you noticed the way his lips twinged up into a slight smirk. "Why? You don't like it when I give you my attention?"

Jimin didn't know what he was doing, truthfully. He liked seeing you squirm and blush, but he didn't know why. He didn't like you, not like that and not anymore. You were his friend and Taehyung's sister, and Jimin promised himself he'd never see you in that light again. Truth be told, he didn't know how to act around you anymore. He didn't know what made you laugh, what made you cry or smile. All in all, he didn't know you.

So maybe he was flirting with you to cover up having to make real conversation, or the fact that he didn't know what to say anymore. "Cause darlin', I could give you more than just my attention, if you know what I mean"

'Idiot' Jimin thought to himself as he winked at you, noticing how you demeanour changed from uncomfortable to disgusted. 'What am I doing?'

You were silently begging Jimin to stop as you noticed that you were heading down the corridor to your class. Time couldn't not get any slower as your friend continued to flirt with you, as if you were one of the girls that constantly lusted after him. Thank the heavens when your class room came into view, you rushed over, opening the door and peaking inside, noting that the professor was no where to be seen. You turned to Jimin, you stood opposite you with a light smirk, hands tucked into his blue ripped jeans.

"Well, Jimin, this has been fun" you piped, voice increasing a few octaves as you let the words tumble through strained lips. You slipped in, through the door. "You should get going, wouldn't want you to be late for class!"

He could tell from your awkwardness and desperate demeanour that he'd made you uncomfortable, so he wasn't entirely sure what he was thinking when the next few words slipped out from between his lips. "Will I be seeing you later? For our alone time"

The blonde could see something switch inside you from where he was standing. You were not happy. You stood up tall this time, straightening your posture as you let your expression fall into a glare. He gulped. "Look, Jimin" you begun, your voice stone cold. " I'm your friend, you should know that but what I'm not is some one-track minded chick, for you to flirt with. Sure, I get comments like this all the time, but you're my friend and I expected a little better from you."

The boy pursed his lips, feeling disappointed in himself for making you so uncomfortable. You both stepped to the side as a student passed you to enter the classroom. You glanced at him, tiredly as you slipped into the classroom. "I really wished that what they said about you wasn't true" you whispered as Jimin looked at with quirked eyebrows.

"What do they say?" He murmured, almost afraid to ask.

"That you're nothing but a player"

Unedited
Words: 1.08k

A/N: this chapter was supposed to be short istg I can't write short things to save my life!