Chapter 10: Invitions.

Staring at nothing in particular was one of your many talents, or so Taehyung had told you once. It happened mostly when you were deep in thought, worried or nervous. Today, you were all three. Deep in thought because you were thinking about Jimin. Worried that Jimin had caught on to what you'd said to him the last time you'd seen each other. And Nervous because you were avoiding him and didn't want to see him.

The scratched initials on your locker seemed to be what grabbed your attention as your (eye colour) hues locked themselves onto the mark. You try not to let your thoughts wander to Jimin but you can't help it, it's almost as if all of your old feelings for him are coming crashing down on you once again. Sighing, you finally open your locker, pulling out your maths textbook so you can catch up on the work you didn't finish at home.

You mentally thank the person who organised your schedule this year, without the study period you had before lunch, you'd probably be failing maths. A loud yell and several crashes from down the corridor grabbed your attention, causing you to furrow your brow and purse your lips as you look for the source of the noise. A mop of brown hair swept over to one side catches your attention and you roll your eyes with a laugh as you realise who's heading towards you.

The tall and lanky figure comes crashing towards you, slipping over his own feet causing you to instinctively reach out to steady him. Namjoon seals his eyes shut, bracing himself for the hard impact he'll make with the floor. When he doesn't, the older boy peeks an eye open, looking up to meet your smiling face.

"You really should be more careful Namjoonie oppa" you tease playfully, helping him to stand up straight. The older boy smiles gratefully at you, brown eyes sparkling, his dimples showing. You can't help but poke his soft cheek as he smiles cutely at you. He brushes down his clothes, he's donning a black hoodie with skinny jeans and a pair of puma trainers. You admit he looks pretty good, he should be a sponsor for them.

"Mianhae, dongsaeng!" The brunette gushes, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. You quickly scoop up your books that you dropped from trying to save Namjoon from his death before slamming your locker shut as you spin on your heel to face him. "I didn't want to miss you"

You frown, slipping your books into your bag. "Miss me?"

He nodded, sliding his hands into the back pocket of his jeans, you lean against your locker as you watch him. "You've been kinda distant lately, I only really see you when Taehyung is driving you home"

You bite your lip nervously, looking down as the bell rings over your head, signifying the start of lessons. Since Namjoon has study hall with you, you decide to walk together, taking your time since the teacher is almost always late. "Oh right, I've just been busy"

"Of course" The boy smirks, rounding a corner as you enter the class, everybody already sitting in their respective seats. Yourself and Namjoon slide onto a round table and you pull out your maths book, beginning to work on a series of questions involving the quadratic formula. Sighing, your gaze teeters over to your oppa, tapping your pen against your lips.

He looks up at you, shifting in his seat as he notices you staring. "Need some help?"

You nod gratefully, you'd always been thankful for Namjoon. He was like the older and more mature brother you'd never had, he was always able to help you with your studies and he was a hell of a lot of fun. You work in silence with the older, him only piping in with necessary. "So I was thinking" he interjects into the silence.

"Hmm?"

"I'm having a party this weekend and was wondering if  you wanted to come?"

You drop your pen, looking at Namjoon as if he was crazy. Going to a full-fledged party at Joon's house would mean that you'd probably bump into Jimin. Which would mean that he'd ask you about what you meant and-

the best friend bet « pjm »On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara