Chapter 13: The Bet.

It's only when the early hours of the morning hit, that the party winded down and everyone is thankful that Namjoon hosted it on a Friday night. Couples and singletons stumble out of the party and into their cars, still high on the crazy energy from the music.

The boys quickly assist Joon in cleaning up the house after the guests are gone, not wanting to bother with it in the morning. It's around 2AM when all the boys decide that they're going to crash at their friend's house, gathering outside to bid their goodbyes to Mina.

You're the last one to join the group assembled on Namjoon's front lawn. Thoughts consume your mind as you walk from the back of the house to the front, having stayed outside for the rest of the party and you rub your arms in a desperate attempt to generate the warmth that Taehyung's jacket isn't providing you. "(Y/N)! There you are!" Your brother practically screeches, running over to you and tugging you into a tight embrace. "You disappeared for a while, are you okay?"

Your eyes trail up his face as you nod your head with a soft smile. "Uh-yeah, I was just outback, thinking" you pat your brother's arm reassuringly. "I was with Jimin for a while, but he went inside with Jia"

"He left you?" Tae asks with a small growl causing you to gently slap him in the chest. "Why that tiny mother fu-!"

"Taehyung" you groan, rolling your eyes with a small smile. Your brother laughs, pulling you closer and snuggling into your hair and you sigh, feeling comforted by his warmth. "I told you I was okay."

He nods down at you with a playful smile, pointing when you pat him on his head. Intertwining his fingers with your own, the honeycomb haired boy leads you over to the others. You slide over to Mina, who gives you a confused stare as you wrap your arms around her and lean your head on her shoulder. "What's going on?" you ask softly, as the ravenette gives you a side glance.

"Mm, the boys are gonna stay over at Joon's" Mina sighs, giggling lightly as you nuzzle into her smooth shiny locks. The boys are grouped over by the door, chatting lightly with hands shoved into their pockets. Jimin looks over at you, running his hands through his hair has he catches your eye and you look down at the floor with a light blush.

Mina glances at you with a knowing smirk. "What was that about?"

"Nothing" you respond simply, causing her to snort. Your older brother, Taehyung, moves over to you as he tosses his car keys up and down in his large palms.

He smiles at you. "I'm gonna be staying here tonight, tell eomma and appa not to wait up okay?" Tae asks softly, tossing you his car keys. "Drive safe!"

You look down at the keys in your hand, eyes blown wide before gaping back at your brother. "Tae! I don't even have my licence, I've only got my permit remember"

"I'll drive for you!" Mina offers, and the chatter in the group ceases before everyone laughs almost to the point of tears. "Hey! I'm not that bad a driver!"

You roll your eyes, reluctantly passing the keys to her. "Of course you're not"

Mina pouts, trying to his her smile, as she pushes you before making her way to the car. The raven haired girl waves her goodbyes as she gets in, going on her phone whilst she waits for you to do the same. Smiling, you hug each of the boys and tell them you'll see them at school on Monday. You hug Taehyung, telling him not to do anything stupid as you find yourself sliding over to Jimin.

The Busan boy looks at you, a feather light blush covering his cheeks as he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "I'll see you on Monday, yeah?" he smiles, flashing you his pearly whites.