Chapter 6: Confiding.

"That you're nothing but a player"

Those six words circle in Jimin's head for the next few days. He knows you're right, he usually prided himself on that fact but for some reason, hearing it from you made him hurt. Was that really all that you saw him as? Why did he care all of a sudden?

"Jiminie hyung?" Taehyung asked from across the lunch table as he noticed his friend picking at his noodles with his chopsticks. Jimin looked up expressionlessly, his blank gaze meeting Tae's concerned one. "Are you okay? You haven't eaten any of your food, I know it's your favourite"

Jimin sifted his hand through his hair, taking note of how dry it was getting. "M' fine tae, just tired."

Taehyung went to say something, probably counter what Jimin was had to say when a faded blue haired male joined the table. "I've noticed it too, Jimin. You're not eating properly."

Jimin looked up at the figure, identifying the person to be Yoongi hyung. Himself and Tae bowed politely as the lean figure took the seat on Jimin's right. "I told you, I'm fine"

"Bullshit" Jungkook called out as he and Hobi sat down at the table next to Taehyung. Hoseok, glared at the makane, giving him a silent scolding for swearing. The four males dig into their food, watching as Jimin pokes around at his cold lunch. They all share a look of concern as Jimin retreats back into his thoughts, a small sigh leaving his lips.

"What is this? some kind of intervention?"

Hoseok decided that enough was enough, kicking the blonde under his table so he could capture his attention. "Did someone say something to you, Jiminie? Cause we could always set Yoongi hyung on them"

At the mention of his name, Yoongi looks up, giving Hoseok a slight nod to show that he's in agreement. Their younger also nods, thankfully, turning back to his meal to avoid further conversation. "Seriously chim, what's wrong-?" Tae tries again but to no avail as Jimin quickly changes the subject.

"Where are Namjoon and Jin Hyung?" He mumbles desperately, hoping that his friends will drop the topic.

"I don't know" Jungkook speaks through a mouthful of rice. "Probably making out in some closet or something"

The table laughed but their giggles were soon hushed by an approaching Kim seokjin and Kim namjoon. "Who's making out in a closet?" Jin asked excitedly, clapping his hands. "Did my chimchim finally settle on one girl?"

Jimin visibly flinched at his hyung's words, the comments his friends usually made wouldn't get to him but not today. "Good one hyung" Joon laughed, clapping his older on the back.

Jimin sighed deeply as his friends continued to converse around him, unaware how much their words affected him.

***

"Hey Tae" The blonde chirped to his friend, who was currently putting his books in his locker. The younger turned to face Jimin with a boxed smile spread across his lips. It was the end of the school day, most classes were over aside from a few extracurriculars or some tutoring sessions.

Jimin leaned against the cool surface of the metal lockers, eying his makane as he slid on a leather jacket. Jimin himself was wearing a black hoodie, black jeans and some black combat boots, his blonde locks slightly parted. "I'm good hyung" Tae offered, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "How are you? Feeling any better?"