Chapter 21: Cha Jia.

It was almost cliche how they met; Jimin and Jia...something that seemed like it was taken from right out of a movie. She was the new girl, nothing special just lost in the halls of a foreign building with no clue where to go or who to speak to. Except this was nothing new for Cha Jia.

She was used to this; the strange schools and the new fancy houses. She was used to moving around so much. Especially after that day; where she'd been excluded from one of her favourites and sent to America all because of some petty drama between her, her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend.

Jia swore the minute she'd stepped back into Korea that she'd change and become a better person, and not be the blood thirsty, drama loving girl she was some years ago and to her, Park Jimin was the perfect start to the new Cha Jia.

He had literally stumbled into her life on that faithful day, blonde hair askew and shirt untucked as he rushed in whatever direction he was going. "I'm sorry-" he had mumbled, stopping to give Jia a once over before walking back towards her with a smirk on his pretty pink lips. "You're new here? What's your name sweetheart?"

And she should have known then, to stay away from him for he would only cause her more trouble and bring her back down to where she was all those years ago. It had been her name that fell from his lips in those next few days and it had been her who developed feelings for the fuckboy. For Park Jimin. Jia knew what he was like and yet she still fell for him, the boy with the angel face and demonic personality. The heartbreaker, the love wrecker.

She followed him blindly into the tunnel of love when he kissed her, when he touched her. She ran and ran after him only to come out on the other side; bruised and injured and hurt because she had fallen and scraped her knee for a boy who wanted someone else. Someone better than herself.

Kim Y/N

Kim Y/N the sweet girl, the popular, pretty, caring girl. The one who Park Jimin had followed blindly, the one who held the heart of the man Jia wanted the most. The one that made Cha Jia nervous inside, who made her question her worth without knowing. Who forced her, unknowingly, to look into the mirror and question who she was.

Kim (Y/N) was nice and Jia hated that.

Shaking the thought from her head, the blonde girl stalked along the corridors, breathing in its familiar scent as she made her way to class. It had been a while since Jia had seen Jimin, and she wondered how he would greet her; how he would smile at her and give her a cute wave. The thought of seeing him practically; excited her.

She knew exactly where to find him, Jimin would probably be leaning against his metal locker with messed hair and lazy eyes and a smirk that just screamed sexual tension. Jia was addicted to Jimin, she wanted him.

So would it be so hard to imagine, the feeling of the faux knife that twisted in the blonde's chest when she spotted Jimin, his arm twisted around your waist as he laughed at a joke Jungkook had told. She wanted to be sick, because Jimin was made for her. He had to be hers. Her dark hues darted over to yourself and your boyfriend, firey tears being set alight in her eyes as the caramel haired boy leaned in to press a lingering kiss on your lips, his hands gliding down to rest on the small of your back.

And Cha Jia hated every minute of it.

Because you had won, you played the nice girl.

It took everything in the girl not to run and cry. Instead she sucked it up, placed on her mask and false happiness and skipped over to Jimin and you, his girlfriend. "Jiminie!" She chirped, lips spreading with a fake smile. Jia hated the way your gaze froze on her as if you knew something wasn't quite right. "You two are dating now? Congratulations!"

Even Jia had a hard time convincing herself. She watched as you and Jimin exchanged confused glances, but the brunette male was the first to speak.

"Uh thanks Jia..." he mumbled awkwardly, and the blonde didn't miss the way Jimin's grip on your hand tightened. The bell rang for class and Jia could feel the two of you drifting away. "We'll see you around..."

The blonde girl watches as you all trail away, your hands tightly interlocked with Jimin's as he leads you to class with an affectionate smile. A pang of hurt crawled up her throat, forcing tears into her eyes once more.

This wasn't how it was supposed to be. This wasn't how it was supposed to end.

Cha Jia wasn't about to let this go, and she would, get her revenge.

Unedited.
Words: 850

A/N: FAKE LURVVVVV OWNS MY ASS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER TYSM FOR 5.59k VIEWS WOAH.