Chapter 19: Just You and I.

"Some place only we know"

You replay the words in your head as Jimin drives you to this unknown location. Then, your thoughts drift away to the performance at lunch, how he sang to you in front of everyone as a gesture to show how much he liked you. You knew it now, that he cared about you and that you weren't just a joke to him. Your feelings meant something.

Smiling lightly, you look over to boy who's sitting beside you, his eyes following the traffic of the road. You admire his sharp jawline and gentle facial features before he comes to a stop light and catches you staring. "Like what you see hmm?"

"Your face is an added bonus to your personality! Okay!?" you defend, blushing madly as Jimin laughs obnoxiously. When then laughter calms down, you trace the exposed skin of your thigh before looking over at Jimin. "I...thank you for what you did today, it meant a lot to me"

You thought back to Jimin's sweet voice, and how it calmed you. He grinned, creases forming at his soft eyes. "I wanted to make it special for you, You mean a lot to me (Y/N)"

Your cheeks grew hot at his words and you look down. The seconds of silence fade into minutes but you can't find it within you to mind; the car is filled with warm and the unspoken promise that Jimin is yours. He's finally yours. There's no other girls to pout and snatch his attention, no other boys to compete with for his affection and there certainly aren't any dark thoughts that feed on your happiness and force you to face your insecurities. For once, it's just yourself, your feelings and Jimin.

The Busan boy's hand falls onto your thigh in an endearing manner and he offers you a cheeky smile after you've turned to look at him. "You're cute when you're thinking~" the brunette teased with a wink and you rolled your eyes at his cheesy attempt at flirting.

"Hush you, I'm always cute" you retort as the car starts to roll along the road again and the boy beside you laughs with a fond shake of his head. The scenery begins to slip into yards of tall greenery and trees that dot the pinkish sky and there seem to be fewer vehicles on the road now. You feel yourself perking up to gaze out of the window as the pair of you drive up hill.

After the ground levels out; Jimin stops the car and unbuckles his seatbelt before gently prying you from the car window with a sweet smile. You let the older boy open your door for you, as he grasps your hands, his touch causing ripples of goosebumps to arise on your skin. "You gonna tell me where we're going yet?" You ask with a whisper, melting under Jimin's hooded gaze, the brunette smirks before locking his car and nodding his head in the direction of the woods behind the car park.

"Come with me and you'll find out"

The air around you is cool but it's not enough to make you shiver, no, you're shivering in anticipation of what Jimin has planned for you. The caramel haired male can't help but notice your shiver and loops his arm over your shoulders. You definitely feel warmer now.

Eventually the pair of you reach a clearing but by this time, your eyes are closed and Jimin is carefully leading you over to a certain spot. "You can open em' now angel" he whispers to you softly and a choked gasp leaves your lips when your (eye colour) orbs flutter open. Jimin had lead you to a peak on one of the hills that he, yourself and Taehyung and visited often as children. The peak over looked most of the city, the lights twinkling like stars against the sky of the setting sun, a small picnic blanket was spread out against the woodland floor, a basket of your favourite sweets holding it down. Small fairy lights were draped over the old strong oak tree you remember climbing on when you were younger and the sight of it all made you teary eyed with awe.

Park Jimin had done this, for you.

Suddenly the warmth of his hand in your own became very surreal, and your head whipped to your left to glance up at him with the upmost happiness. He cared, he really cared. "D-do you like it?" Jimin stuttered out, not having felt this nervous around you in years. A brief moment of quiet passed between you both, and the Park boy wondered if it was too little? He wanted to impress you, let you know that he cared, that he wanted to be he with you, that he-

Your arms cut off his breathing  as you embrace him, nuzzling your face into the junction between his neck and shoulder. "Park Jimin, you dumbass" you mutter shakily, clutching his shirt fiercely as -wait? tears?- tears roll down the apples of your cheeks. "I love it"

The brunette male let's out a sigh of relief, his own toned arms pulling you further into his chest. "But you're crying-" he mumbles stupidly and you pull away slightly, face heated with tears.

You give the boy before you a watery smile, letting your hands trail up to his soft cheeks from their place on his shoulders. You cup his face gently, causing Jimin to lean into your delicate touch as he smiles back with a hazy gaze. "I'm crying because this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me" your voice is a low whisper, and the busan boy can just about hear it above the soft rustle of the trees up above. "I can't tell you how much today meant to me, that you actually put in effort to show that you like me back..."

The brunette smiles again, locking his dark gaze with yours as he leans forward to trail his nose over your own in a small Eskimo kiss. "I like you so much more than you know (Y/N), and I'll do this a thousand times more to prove it to you" you don't even have a chance to utter a confession of your win back before your eyes fall shut again as both of your fingers interlock. And then, without a moments notice you're  falling into a kiss, Jimin's plump lips melding against your own passionately, claiming you as his, pouring his everything into it to show how much you're worth.

The rest of the night is filled with giggles and stolen kisses, as you sit under the night sky.

If only blissful moments like this could last.

Unedited
Words: 1.1K

A/N: I'm bacckkk!! I hope you liked this little filler chapter. I'm sorry it's so short but the story is moving onto more  exciting things now!! Again I'm so sorry for disappearing, I hope to update at least once every two weeks from now on

I love you! Thank you for sticking with this book and thank you for 4.68K reads.