In all honesty i hoped it was Chanyeol. He was attractive to say the least and his ears were somewhat adorable. I looked like a bag of shit ran over twice by a truck.

I stopped in front my locker and shoved my stuff into it. I turned to walk away but was stopped by Dahyun. She smiled "hello Baekie, how are you?!"

Why did she act so nice to me? As if what she done never even happened.

I shrugged and she continued "i'd like to have a word with you. Lets talk while walking to the cafeteria, yeah?"

"I guess" I mumbled.

"Great" somehow her smile got even bigger. We started walking down the hall and it took her a few seconds to realize i wasn't going to start a new conversation so she did instead "i've been meaning to explain to you why i did what i did."

Her smile was gone now but she did smile at some of the students that said hi to her.

"And why is that?" i asked.

"I'll be blunt. It was because i wanted to get back at Chanyeol, it had nothing to do with you. I have no reason to hate or even dislike you."

"So you-"

"Let me finish, please. I understood that by doing what i did would ruin your reputation but i think it was my hatred towards Chanyeol that was clouding that....you see i also knew that this would sort of falter Chanyeol's reputation as well" she looked at me "Chanyeol is an absolute douchebag, his ego is so thick and huge that it affects his emotions and the way his brain functions. He doesn't care about anybody but himself and i thought that by telling the whole school that you were pregnant with his child that it would change him...that he would actually learn the true meaning of commitment and responsibility."

"And you were wrong" I said bluntly.

"Guess so...i truly am sorry and i know you must hate me right now but try to understand me."

I stayed mum so she continued.

"Maybe...if you keep trying, Chanyeol will change his ways."

"I highly doubt that."

"I don't....he'll eventually see that what he's doing is wrong. He needs to own up to his mistakes and do what's right" Dahyun nodded at what she said.

We stopped at the doors of the cafeteria "i wish you all well with your pregnancy and i hope you'll eventually forgive me. Take what i said in mind and try to change that idiot, please" she patted my cheek before walking towards her table.

I turned to walk towards mine and Luhan's table. He had a frown on his face "what did Dahyun want?"

"She just told me her intentions and stuff" i shrugged and sat down in front of him. I took out my lunch and started eating.

"What did she say?"

"She said wants me to try and change Chanyeol for the better."

"And how will you do that? Baekhyun in my opinion i think you should just leave Chanyeol out of this, you have me, Minseok and Hyuna you don't need him."

"I know...."

"But?"

"But he's the father..."

"So? He doesn't want to be part of the babies life, so he shouldn't deserve to be. You have people that love and care for both you and your baby. It may take two to tango but it only takes one to take home the trophy."

I took what he said into though. I knew he was right. If i tried to change Chanyeol then i'd just be wasting my time.

I needed to focus on the main thing right now. And that was me and the baby.

I stood up to throw away my stuff but as i started walking, Sehun appeared. He had two ups in his hands which contents were soon all over my hoodie.

I gasped as i was knocked to the ground followed my a loud "get out the way!"

All i heard was laughter as i slowly sat up. Luhan jumped out of his seat and bent down beside me. He helped me up but before he could say anything, i shoved him away and ran out of the cafeteria and towards the bathroom.

I don't know why i was crying but i was as i shoved open the door to the males bathroom and threw off my hoodie. The shirt i was wearing was a shirt sleeved Tokyo Ghoul shirt. It didn't hide my baby bump that well so you could clearly see the hill on my stomach.

I held up my hoodie and sighed at the huge stain on the front. I couldn't wear this and i didn't have any other hoodies in my locker.

Suddenly a stall door opened and out stepped the one person that i wasn't exactly hoping to see today. Chanyeol looked at me and frowned.

His eyes landed on my stomach that i was slowly trying to cover up and sighed loudly. In a swift move he took off his red hoodie and threw it at me. He then washed his hands and walked towards the door.

Before he left he looked over his shoulder and said "don't give it back" and left. I stared at the door and then at the hoodie balled up in my hands. A smile slowly formed on my face as i pulled it over my head.

It smelt like...well it smelt like Chanyeol. Which i couldn't complain about, the giant smelt quite good. It was still warm from his body and it was two sizes too big, which i was thankful for.

It hid my bump perfectly!

I balled my hoodie up and walked out of the bathroom and towards my locker. I shoved my hoodie into my locker and made my way back to the cafeteria.

I glanced at Chanyeol's table. He had his arm around another girl and was laughing with Sehun. He saw me and we had eye contact for a few seconds before i broke it and walked back towards my table.

"You okay?" Luhan asked i sat back down "who's hoodie?"

"Yes, i'm fine...and believe it or not its Chanyeol's."

He stared wide eyed at me "Chanyeol as in Park Chanyeol?!"

"He's the only Chanyeol that goes to this school.."

"Why did he give you his hoodie?"

I shrugged "maybe because he felt bad..."

The rest of the day went by slowly. People sent me weird looks as they noticed Chanyeol's hoodie on me. For some reason wearing Chanyeol's hoodie made me feel more secure. He told me not to give it back, which meant he was giving it to me.

I wonder why...

I said this chapter would have a trigger warning. I was wrong. It will be the next chapter after the ultrasound.....
THANKS FOR 1K READS HOLY SHIT