Chapter 15: Difference Isn't Bad

My favorite episode!

Enjoy!
___________

(Y/n POV)

After the Morhine incident, Aoba, Noiz and I continued walking back to Glitter to get Noiz fixed up.

"We're almost there. Are you alright?" Aoba asked.

"Yeah, sort of.." Noiz replied.

"Just stay with us, okay?" I said.

Then one of the Morphine guys came back.

Aoba stopped, but still held Noiz. I got in my fight stance when they surrounded us. "Bastards won't give up!" Noiz said.

"Well, we'll make them!" I said.

They started to come at us until we heard a shout.

"MASTEEER!! MISTREEEESS!!" we heard the familiar voice of Clear shout.

He then landed perfectly on his feet in front of us. "Clear!" Aoba said, surprised that he's here too.

Clear ran up to them. "You better not be mean to my master and mistress!" he said. For once he sounded serious and angry. He grabbed one of the guys and punched him.

Another came from behind him and was about to hit him with the bat. Clear backed away from getting hurt. The guy kept swinging at him, he was about to hit him until Clear stopped him by grabbing his arm, he seemed to have an iron grip. He blew smoke out of his mask and threw the guy into some tires.

He looked behind him. "Master! Mistress!" he called.

I wasn't paying attention, and ended up getting a hit to my side, my injured side from Koujaku. He seemed to hit pretty hard that it made me back against the wall and side down in pain. Aoba got the same treat as well.

I held my side in pain. That's gonna leave a mark. I held it and felt it get warm and sticky. I looked at my hand.

Blood. They opened up my wound.

Clear then jumped in and punched him in the face, the punch was so hard that it sent him flying out of the alley and onto the sidewalk.

Clear walked up to him.

"I won't forgive anyone who hurts my master or mistress." he said. A voice I've never heard from him before. Like he's a totally different person.

"You better apologize to them." he said, then started punching him in the face. Shouting at him.

I got up, holding my bloody wound in pain.

"Hey Clear...cool it." Aoba said. Trying to get his attention. Clear continued his action for about another minute.

"Stop it, Clear! Ngh!" I shouted, a pain shock through my right side. I fell on my knees.

Clear froze in place. And looked at us through his gas mask. "Master, Mistress?" Clear asked, confused as to why we stopped him.

"You kinda overdid it. Don'cha think?" Aoba asked. Clear got up from the guy. I looked at him and he dug his hand in his pocket.

"Clear! Watch out!!" I shouted on a warning tone. He looked behind him and was about to get hit. But the guy ended up throwing sulfuric acid on Clear and ran off.

"Oi! Get back here!" I shouted.

"Clear!" Aoba said in worry. Smoke was coming from Clear.

We made it back to Glitter and took Clear in the shower.

I got some towels and soap to help Aoba.

When I entered, Clear was sitting up against the wall covering his face with his arms and gripping his hair. I bent down next to Aoba.