Chapter 6: Headaches

I'm trying to keep the update schedule up and running so I can make more chapters for all of you guys!! So, I'm sorry that the updating schedule is messed up. Please forgive me! *bows*

Enjoy!
___________________

(Recap) [This is like the deleted part from the end of Episode 1 from the Rhyme fight]

(Y/n POV)

"Ren. Jubilation." Aoba said.

Jubilation? What?

"Aoba?" Ren asked.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Just do it. Jubilation set, Ren." he ordered again. I saw that his eyes were a bright gold.

"Understood." Ren said, and summoned a sort of cannon and basted off a couple of the bunnies.

"Whoa!! I didn't know you could do that Ren!?" I said, quite surprised.

"Casua attack on route! We've lost three fighters! Endurance level is down to 12!" the commander bunny announced.

Aoba chuckled a little.

"Aoba...?" I said, my eyes full of fear and worry.

Just then, his eyes seemed to return to their usual dark gold. Aoba looked a bit confused.

"Ren! What did I do just now?" he asked.

Does he seriously not remember!!?

"You gave me an order to attack them, Aoba." Ren replied.

"Attack them?" Aoba asked.

"Well. What do you think we should do? Play cards with them!?" I asked, getting a bit irritated.

"You won't get away with that!" the commander bunny said. "Devaluation!!" she ordered.

"Roger!!" the boxing rabbits said.

They came at us at a fast speed.

"Aoba! What are your orders?" Ren asked.

We went in other directions trying to dodge the other rabbits.

"What are you talking about Ren?" Aoba asked.

"Do you seriously not remember!! You looked like you knew what you were doing!!" I shouted.

Aoba seemed to be getting hit a lot again.

"Aoba!! Come on, you know what to do! Do something already!!" I shouted.

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit harsh.

Some of the bunnies ended up hitting me too, because I kept on getting distracted by Aoba. I need to keep him safe.

"Do you think I'm joking? His Allmate is armored and is incredibly old. Does he think I'm a pushover?" the green rabbit said.

"Those guys are naked! They're disrespecting us!" the commander bunny said.

What?

"Fine. Let's just wipe them out." the green rabbit said.

Aoba seemed to be struggling getting hit and was getting a bit tired.

"What the hell is going on!?" he asked.

"Start all set!!" the commander bunny ordered.

"Roger!" the boxing rabbits said.

Then an explosion happened.

"Aoba! Ren!" I called.

No! This can't be happening!