Chapter 11: Saving Granny

Thank you all for getting this book to 1K fucking reads!! That's amazing! I love you guys so much!! Thank you all so much for reading this!

Enjoy!
____________

(Y/n POV)

.
.
.
.
.
"M....mm...."

I opened my eyes, my head is killing me, my stomach felt like it was all twisted.

When my vision cleared up, I was on my knees, dried up blood on my face from Noiz's punch.

I then looked in front of me to see....

"Aoba!!" I called. He was passed out with his hands behind his back.

No...Morphine got us!

Wait...

(Recap)

"What did you do with her!?" Aoba shouted at him. I know that face! "Your the guy we ran into the other day!" I said. "You better tell me where she is, bastard!!" Aoba shouted at him. He didn't say anything.

More people came in the house and.

He went up to Aoba and punched him in the stomach, causing Aoba to pass out.

"Aoba!!" I said.

I glared at him. "Oi! You better back off bastard or else I'll-" I was cut of by someone grabbing my arms and tying them together.

"Ooh! Look boss, we got a hottie here~." one of them said pervertly.

"You....bastard!!" I shouted. He stepped closer to me and took my face in his giant hand. I looked at him scared. My nose still dripping with blood. He wiped my blood and wiped it on my face.

He puched me in the gut. Sending a pain throughout my body. Sure to leave a bruise there.

"A...oba...." was the last thing I said before blacking out.

(Recap end!)

My arms....

I struggled with trying to break free of the ropes.

Then I heard footsteps.

When I looked up, I saw that same pissed off look the guys face.

He looked down on me, with his group surrounding me.

My heart pounded and my head buzzed.

"W-what do you want with us!" I shouted. "You better tell me what you want, bastard!" I demanded.

He kept his straight face, he then took his pipe and inhaled the smoke.

He blew the smoke right in my face, the smell burning my nose and lungs, I coughed a little.

He bent down to my level and grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"I don't think you understand your situation." he said.

He then stood up and sat down in his chair, crossing one leg over.

That was until I saw Aoba's body twitch. Aoba then realized that his arms were tied behind his back. He struggled with his ropes.

He then looked over at the big guy.

He blew out his pipe of smoke.

Aoba then found out that this guy kidnapped us and glared at him.

"Where's my grandma!? What did you do with her?!" Aoba demanded. "Say something!"

"Aoba!" I called. He looked over at me, his eyes widened at my condition.