Chapter 4: To Delivery Works!

This chapter is involved on Episode 1 of the anime. Sorry if there are errors!

Enjoy!!
_____________________

(Y/n POV)

"Thank you for calling Junk Shop Mediocrity, how can we help you today?", Aoba said on the phone.

I was organizing some supplies in the front window.

"Huh? Hello? Huh? My voice?", Aoba asked, then seemed to get this annoyed expression.

"That's very nice of you. But yeah we got some of those, the S type.", Aoba said.

When Aoba was done with the phone call he sighed.

"Aoba, let me guess, you got another compliment on your voice?" Ren said.

"Yeah, I don't see what's so special about my voice anyway?", Aoba said.

"It seems to draw costumers, so lighten up will ya?", Said Ren.

"Yeah I hear ya little bud. It just started getting weird, when guys say it." he said.

I chuckled a small bit and sat down beside Aoba.

Two ringtones went off.

"Aoba, (Y/n), you've got mail." Ren said.

"Oh right.", Aoba said, opening up his watch. I did the same.

"They're open!" said a voice.

*BANG*

Aoba and I just got wacked in the head with a stick.

"Ow!! You...little freaking brats!", Aoba grunted in pain.

"What the hell was that for!?" I said in pain.

"You're just weak as ever, Aoba!" Mio said.

"You've gotta be tough!" Kio replied.

"Hey, that's my line. How many times do I have to tell you not to play around in ere dammit? Do I need to get a Kendo stick of my own you brat?" Aoba challenged.

"Or do I have to make you scarred for life even more!" I joined in.

"I'm scared! I guess we should leave right now!" Mio said sarcastically, messing with Ren's paws. "P-please stop." Ren pleaded.

"Kio, what's that?" Nao asked, pointing up to a thing on the shelf behind us. "I'm not sure." Kio replied.

I looked at my Coil screen. "Huh!?" I exclaimed. The thing that was on my screen was a "Complete" screen of some sort.

"Wait woah! I didn't tell it to send! I didn't just pick up some sort of trotion or something did I?" Aoba said looking at his Coil. "I hope not." I said, looking at mine.

"Were you watching porn on your watch?", Nao asked. "Of course not.." Aoba said with a "seriously?" look.

I almost laughed.

The doors then opened.

"Hello there Aoba, (Y/n), finally made it back!" our boss said with a smile on his face.

"Hey, welcome back boss!" Aoba said. "Hey Haga-san!" I replied.

"Yeah, sorry it took me so long, well now look who's here? Wild things are visiting." Haga-san said, motioning the children.

"Hey, could you two do me a favor? Sorry to ask but, could you take this to Delivery Works? I'd take it myself but, you know how things are."

"Sure thing!" "No problemo, boss!"