Chapter 5: Forced Into Rhyme

Hey guys!! I'm really really sorry that the updating in this book is messed up! I get too lazy sometimes. So, here is something to make up for my mistake!!

Enjoy!!
___________________

(Y/n POV)

The next day at work when we walked in, Mr. Haga wanted us for something.

"I know you two just got here but, can I get you two to go out on an expressed delivery for me guys. It had sure help this customer." he said.

"Yaeh, just let us know where we're going." Aoba said.

"I need to come with you. I need to keep an eye out for those damn Rhymeheads." I said.

~(Time Skip)~

On our delivery, Ren walked in between us, using his navigation indicator.

Then we stopped at the end of the end of the ally, seeing a few buildings.

"It's around here, isn't it Ren?" Aoba asked.

"That's what the indicator is saying." Ren replied.

"Hm." Aoba hummed.

"Something about this place doesn't feel right to me." I said.

"Aoba, (Y/n)!" Ren warned.

"Hm?" We hummed in unison.

"Woah!" Aoba shouted

Suddenly we saw that everything around us turned blue and turned pixelated of some sort.

"W-what's going on? Ren!" Aoba said.

"I dunno! But this is so cool!" I said amazed.

Sure it was freaky that we were sucked into it. But being in Rhyme for the first time is pretty cool!

Ren then seemed to transform into a human with a blue outfit of some sort. He also had a helmet that covered his eyes.

"Are you two.... alright?" Ren asked.

"Ren?" I asked

"Ren, what in the hell are you doing here in your online mode?" Aoba asked. "Does that mean..?"

"It means we're in a Rhyme battlefield right now." Ren said.

"What?" we asked. But, Usuwi wasn't even here!

"Incoming you two!" Ren warned.

We looked in front of us.

A creepy looking green rabbit rabbit seemed to fall down in front of us.

"It's an honor to have you here, I've been looking forward to it." it said, a distorted and denomic voice.

"What's..that thing?" Aoba asked.

"Our opponent it seems." Ren replied.

"It's time for the three of us to have a little fun together." it said.

Then some sort of bunny popped out, and a whole bunch of them as well. And they all had red boxing gloves.

"Fight. Aoba Saregaki and (Y/n) (L/n)." it said.

"Hang on! How did you know our..." Aoba asked.

"Rhyme names. Sly Blue. Fire Red." it said again.

"Sly what? That's not me." Aoba said.

"Fire Red? How is that even me?" I asked.

"Let's start this." the rabbit said.

"Start! Get set!" the commander bunny said.

"Roger!" the boxing rabbits said.

"Get ready you two!" Ren told us.

Then they flue right at us.

One flew right at Aoba, he dodged it. "Whoa! Stop it already I haven't even played Rhyme before! Okay!?" he shouted at the bunny.

"Aoba!" Ren said, flying around the battlefield, dodging as many bunnies as possible.

"Come on Aoba! We can't just stand around!" I said, ducking my head almost getting a rabbit punch to the head.

"Ren! Log us out, right now!" Aoba ordered, jumping around.

"I'm trying to but I don't have access to the log out function here!" Ren said.

"Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!" the commander bunny chanted.

"Knock it off we're only playing game!" Aoba said, but the got hit in the jaw.

"Aoba!! You stupid little- gah!!" I ended up getting a rabbit punch to the face. "Ow!!" I shouted.

"No! Aoba, (Y/n)!" Ren said.

"Damn it all! That rabbit punch freakin' hurt!" Aoba said, holding his jaw in pain.

"Yeah, no shit!!" I shouted, holding my cheek in pain.

"According to this game, pain is an illusion of the mind. However, any pain you feel shouldn't affect your body." Ren explained.

"Oh now you tell us!!" I said, getting pissed off at this even more.

I wasn't trying to me mean, just this game seems harder then people were explaining it.

"Fine. So why does my jaw hurt!?" Aoba asked. Still jumping around, trying to dodge as many of the rabbit's as possible.

"That safety setting seems to be turned off on this level." Ren said.

"Huh?"

"There's a possibility that any damage you've taken in this game will also affect your real body." he explained.

"That's bullshit, man!!" Aoba cursed.

"You think!?" I shouted.

"Running is useless, you! Start all set!" the commander bunny ordered.

"Roger!!" the rest replied.

They went faster than normal. Hitting Aoba and I even more.

Aoba can't seem to get up and fight.

When they stopped, I saw that Aoba's eyes widened and he gasped. I was too distracted my these goddamn bunnies!

"Ren. Jubilation." he said.

Jubilation? What?

"Aoba?" Ren asked.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Just do it. Jupilation set, Ren." he ordered again. I saw that his eyes were a bright gold.

He just said that he hasn't played Rhyme before! Now he's acting like he does!? What the hell?

The bunnies came from all over the place. I covered my head and tried to protect myself.

But they never came.

I looked up to see the rabbits being blown away, and they screamed.

I looked at Aoba.

He has this blue ball of power or something.

"Destruction and Death." he said.

My eyes widened.

Is he going to..?

Then I saw black.... 

But Aoba's words Echoed in the back of my mind.

Aoba....

Whatever is up with you, I'll find out for sure!

I swear of it!!
_________________
PLS READ AUTHOR NOTE!!

Hey guys!! I'm sorry again about chapters being late!

I hope this new chapter can make up for my mistake! If you liked this chapter, be sure to comment wht you thought about it!

Hope you all enjoyed!!

Jayden/TheFanGirl❤💖

~