Chapter 12: Secrets

I'm having so much fun writing this book for you guys! Thank you all so much for reading this!!

Enjoy!
____________

(Y/n POV)

I opened my eyes, a little drowsy at first.

I looked to my side to see Ren next to me and Aoba awake.

"Aoba!" I said, relieved that he's okay.

I got up, but a sting went through my head.

Aoba looked a little down. "Aoba?" I asked. "You....okay?"

He just got up went downstairs.

"Ren. What happened?" I asked him. "I don't know really." he replied.

"Okay. I understand." I said. I looked at Aoba sadly. What the hell is going on with him?

We went downstairs.

When we got downstairs, I found Koujaku, Noiz, and Clear at the table. Tae washing dishes and Mink sitting on the couch drinking some coffee.

"Hey guys." Koujaku said. "You're finally up."

"Master! Mistress! We've already helped ourselves!" Clear said, holding a bowl and chopsticks.

"Hey guys." I said. I was still a little tired and my head still hurt.

"Okay. I guess all that wasn't just some kind of dream after all." Aoba said. "What happened to Mizuki Grandma?" Aoba asked.

"Him and all the other guys from his gang have been laid up in the hospital since we all got them admitted. None of them have gotten up yet, son." Tae said.

"Alright. I should be able to-" he gripped his head in pain. His headaches must be back again.

"Oooh really? Take your drugs?" Tae said.

"The rest of us are done with dinner so feel free to have what's left here." Tae said. "Right." he replied.

"Are you okay after all that grandma?" Aoba asked.

"Look boy. You ended up out on your feet instead of me, why don't you take care of yourself for a change." she said.

"Hey Aoba, unless you want Clear to eat your share of dinner you better move." Koujaku played around.

"Huh? I wouldn't do something mean and underhanded like that to you Master!" Clear defended.

"Yeah, well the beanpole is probably scoping the leftovers too!" Koujaku said, giving Noiz a little nickname.

"Huh? I'm not that thin alright?" Noiz said.

Aoba laughed a small bit. I smiled.

"What about you (Y/n)? You feeling any better?" Tae asked me. "Hm? Oh, well...my head feels fuzzy and my nose still feels like it's broken." I said.

"Well I better take a look at you." she said.

After a couple of minutes, she told me to be more careful and try not to touch it so much.

We all sat down.

I sat at the other and of the table with Koujaku and Noiz on either side of me. The same spots we were in when Noiz decided to drop by and nearly destroy Aoba's room.

Tae needed to talk to us about a few things.

"I'm sorry you ended up spending all that time and worrying about me." Tae apologized.

"It's okay Tae." I said.

"Okay." Aoba said. "But Grandma, I gotta know."

"Yeah?" she replied.