Chapter 1: Help

I've been in love with this anime for a long time, and Aoba is my favorite!

Enjoy!!

(Y/n) - Your Name

(L/n) - Last name

(F/c) - Favorite color

(H/c) - Hair color

(H/l) - Hair length
______________

(Your POV)

"Miss!", I heard my boss yell. "Could you do me a favor?", he asked.

"Uh..sure.", I replied.

"I'm gonna need you to deliver this for me," he said handing me a box, "its for a good customer of mine, and I'm gonna be busy here so, would you take over and deliver it for me?", he asked.

I nodded and took the box out of his hands.

I put on my (F/c) coat and walked outside. The wind blowing against my (H/l) (H/c) hair, the cold hitting my face.

As I walked along the cities' sidewalks, I used my navigation system in my watch.

"Turn left." the computer voice spoke, I looked to my left to see an alleyway.

"Well this looks promising.", I said to myself, "Lets just hope to god I don't run into any of those Rhyme games. That wouldn't be good."

I've been walking for about 5 minutes, just when I turned around the corner, I looked to see a group of guys, a gang.

Oh no...

Morphine.

I was about to turn on my heel until I felt someone grip the hood of my coat.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here boys?", the leader said.

"Looks like a girl decided to step onto our gang alley." one said.

"Yeah, and you're BugBomb. One of the biggest, baddest gangs in this entire city. I can tell because of the tattoo.", I said confident, but terrified at the same time.

"So, if you could, please move so I can deliver this.", I said politely.

But, that never works for these guys.

"How about this..", the leader said.

They kicked me causing me to fall onto my hands and knees.

"S-stop!! P-please don't!", I pleaded.

"Alright boys, strip her down!", the leader said.

They grabbed my hair, forcing me on my knees. They held me tightly, one of them stuck their hand up my shirt, I jolted and yelped. I felt a tongue drag up my neck to...

No! My sensitive spot.

"Hey!!" I heard a voice say. I had my eyes covered so couldn't see who came.

But, his voice sounds so, sweet.

"Let her go!" he yelled.

"Or what? What are you gonna do? Kill us?" the leader challenged.

The leader pulled me into his chest.

"Take one more step. And this sweet flower gets her head chopped off!!", he yelled. I felt him hold a knife against my neck.

Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"I'll say this one more time, let. Her. Go!" he yelled again.

"Try me!" he yelled, stabbing me in my side. I screamed and tears started to fall out of my eyes onto the concrete floor.

My hearing was fading and my head felt woozy..

I passed out...

(Time Skip)

".  .  .  . mmm.  .  ." I moaned.

I felt pain in my side.

Beside me was a guy wrapping my waist around in bandages.

He had blue hair, gold eyes that I could get lost in for days. His hair seemed to be longer than normal guys hair would be. He was wearing a blue shirt with blue skinny jeans wearing a big blue and white coat and a pink headset around his neck.

He seemed to notice me.

"Oh, you're awake. I'm glad.", he said in a gentle tone. His voice.. This is the guy who saved me!

I felt pain in my head.

I groaned and hissed, gripping my head in pain.

"Oh, are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah I-I'm fine. I get headaches all the time, don't worry about it." I said, still gripping my head in pain.

"Here." he said, handing me a small tablet.

"This should help, I use it when I get headaches. Here.", he said putting it in my hand.

"T-thanks." I stuttered nervously.

"You're welcome." he said with a gentle smile.

"Let help you up." he said getting up and holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand in mine and he gently pulled me up to my feet.

"Thank you, again but, I really need to get going. Bye!" I said grabbing the box and running off.

"Again, thank you!" I shouted back at him waving. He waved back.

I ran off, thinking. Why did he help me? What happened to me? How did he stop them all by himself?

I never even got his name..
_____________________

I feel very accomplished with this!! Next chapter will be out soon. Pls don't hate me if I don't post for a long time.

Bye!!

Jayden/ TheFanGirl2003❤💖

~