Chapter 9: Worried About Granny

Im so sorry about another late chapter!! Why do I keep missing days to update this!!? Also, thanks everybody for getting this book up to 800+ reads!

Enjoy!
____________
(Y/n POV)

I ran out of the shop, chasing after Aoba, I ended up losing him.

He's a fast runner, I can tell you that.

"Aoba!!" I called.

I remembered Yoshie said that something was wrong with Tae.

I knew right where to go.

The local hospital.

(Aoba's POV)

"She threw out her back!?" I asked surprised.

Yoshie was heartbroken. "It's just that the poor thing made such a loud noise when she hurt herself! I'm sorry I panicked, Aoba." she apologised.

I fell down on my knees in relief.

"I didn't break the damn thing. Stop being dramatic." Grandma said.

"Thank God. I'm really happy for you grandma." I said.

I then heard footsteps. "Aoba!" I heard that one voice I loved so much.

(Y/n) came running in, when she stopped she rested her hands on her knees and took deep breathes.

"Tae. Are.....you okay?..." she said between breathes.

"I'm fine! Stop worrying so much!" she replied.

"Aoba, at least tell me your gonna run after a problem like that! I nearly got hit by a car looking for you!" she said.

God, I loved her. I just need to find the right time to tell her.

(Time skip)
(Y/n POV)

After all that worrying and panicking.

The doctors told us that Tae was okay to come home, but the problem was that she had to stay off her back for a while.

We walked home, with Aoba carrying her on her back. Ren and I decided to walk behind them.

"Look boy, who do you think your helping out by acting like I'm gonna die like that? It's part of gettin' old for the love of.." Aoba cut her off.

"Yeah yeah I know, we just got worried about you, that's part of being young." Aoba said.

"I'm still strong as a horse, dammit!" she replied.

"Okay, your strong as a horse!" he said.

I smiled at this, Tae acts like a grumpy old lady, but on the inside I know she really cares about Aoba.

It's kinda sad to see if Aoba never had parents and had to live with Tae all his life.

"You know Gram, I remember you carrying me like this all the time when I was young." Aoba said.

Tae actually did that? Huh.

"It just kinda came back to me all of a sudden." Aoba added.

"Little brat! I had to after all the times you went running off!" Tae replied. Aoba ran away when he was young?

"I really did? I don't remember that at all." Aoba said.

"You were probably lonely..." Tae said sadly.

Lonely....

"Why was I...lonely?" Aoba asked.

"Started after we lost your parents. You started running away a lot when you were young." Tae replied.

Aoba lost his parents? Both of them? That's kinda depressing.

"But now you've gotten so big, carrying you would be completely crazy!" Tae said.

Aoba chuckled. Oh God...

"So Gram? You think you could carry me around now? While your still 'as strong as a horse'?" Aoba joked.

"Noooo way!" Tae replied.

"I'm kidding Grandma." Aoba replied, chucking.

I laughed a small bit.

"Grandma." Aoba said.

"Hm? What now?" Tae asked.

"You're so light." Aoba said.

"Shut up and walk dammit!" Tae shouted, hitting Aoba on his head.

I smiled at this.

I looked over at Ren. "Hm? What is it (Y/n)?" Ren asked.

"Well I just can't help but notice, since Aoba's carrying Tae, maybe I can carry you?" I said.

I could see the smile on his dog face.

"Go ahead." he said. I smiled and gently picked him up. Holding him like a mother would carry a baby.

As we walked, I went behind a little and talked a bit quiet so Aoba couldn't hear.

"Ren? I need to tell you something, and you have to promise to not tell Aoba, okay?" I said. "Alright. What is it?" he asked.

"I think I'm starting to have felling for Aoba, but I can't bring myself together to tell him. I always get nervous and stutter all the time. I always feel different around him." I said.

"Well, if there ever comes a time you feel like it's the right time. Tell him how you feel and you'll see the result." he said. "Don't worry, I think he might feel the same." he added.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"Well, for one thing his heartbeat accelerates. He seems to stutter a lot when he's around you. And I always seem catch a little bit of pink on his cheeks." he said.

I smiled. I hugged his small body. "Thanks Ren. I really appreciate it." I said.

"All in a days work." he said, licking my cheek.

(Time Skip)

After we got hom, Tae yelled at Aoba and shut the door on him.

My Coil vibrated.

'Dammit not again!' I screamed in my head.

Good thing Aoba had his back turned to me.

I quickly exited the house nd went to the side.

"Yeah it's me."

. . .

"You know about him?"

. . .

"She's what?"

. . .

"No! I can't let you do that! If you do I'll-"

. . .

"Y-yes...sir..

. . .

"Yes."

. . .

"Understood."

. . .

"Good night."

I ended the call.

When I entered Aoba's room, he was sitting at his computer.

'Aoba....' I thought to myself. 'If I don't do something about this he's gonna come hunting after me.'

Aoba Seragaki....

What ever it is you have that he won't tell me about, I'll have to find out myself!

I swear it!
_______________
Yay! Another chapter!

Hope you all enjoyed!!

Jayden/TheFanGirl2003❤💖

~