Chapter 10: Getting Kidnapped

More writing!! Yaay!
____________

(Y/n POV)

After Tae went to bed and Aoba decided to watch T.V.

I took a quick shower to get my mind straight.

After my shower, I got dressed into my pajamas, a (f/c) tank top with some shorts.

I walked downstairs to the living room to find Aoba and Ren on the couch watching T.V.

I moved the towel that was on my head to around my shoulders.

I sat down next to him.

"We're welcoming you with the executive director of the Toue concern, Mr. Tetsuo Toue!" the woman said.

I stared blankly at the screen.

Toue explained how Platinum Jail brings "perfect pleasure" to the mind and soul.

It didn't really sound right to me...

"Perfect pleasure" my ass.

"Yeah whatever. It's not like folks like us from the old town are gonna be able to play around in this Platinum Jail he's created." Aoba said.

"I hear ya."

Toue...

My mind was filled with so many thoughts I thought my brain would explode.

Toue doesn't even know how you get "perfect pleasure".

As I watched Toue, my mind filled with negative thoughts

"You okay (Y/n)?" Aoba asked.

"Huh?" I asked. "You were spacing out there for second."

I looked away from him.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I simply said.

Aoba turned off the T.V. and sighed.

"Don't you think Platinum Jail is a good idea, Aoba?" Ren asked.

"Not really." Aoba replied. "If you were gonna put me on that television show right now, I would have to say that I actually have a lot of fun living where I am."

"I could say the same." I said.

"Honestly?" Ren asked.

"Oh yeah, things are ju-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence when we heard a door slide open.

Aoba got up and went over to see.

"What are you doing up? Are you sure you're okay Grandma?" Aoba asked.

What WAS Tae doing up? Is this what he meant when he said that she-...

"I...uh...w-went to take some of the trash out." she stuttered.

Is she lying to us?

She took off her shoes and put them on the doorstep.

"You should've asked me to take out the trash." Aoba said. "You shouldn't push yourself." he said.

"Yeah yeah.." she said. "Alright I'm going to bed! Goodnight!" she said.

Aoba sighed. "Goodnight." he said.

After a couple of minutes, Aoba and I laid on our beds.

Aoba was completely silent while I played around on my Coil.

"Aoba." Ren said. "Are you having another headache?" Ren asked.

"I'm good. Grandma's new medicine seems to me working pretty good on the headaches for now, I guess." Aoba replied.