Chapter 13: Tattoos of Rage

It took me a while to think of an idea and a title of this chapter so, pls don't hate me for another late chapter.

Enjoy!!
_______________

I continued running. Running for as long as my legs could handle.

But. . .

I stopped when I noticed Aoba and Koujaku were there before I got there.

I stayed in hiding and listened.

(Koujaku's POV)

"You were really gonna go there by yourself?" I said, a stern tone in my voice. Aoba looked away.

"Yeah well, I ran into trouble and I didn't wanna bother you with it, okay?" Aoba said.

"Don't give me that b.s.! You and I are practically brothers, Aoba. I've got your back, you know that!" I said.

Aoba was silent for a little bit. "Sorry about that." he apologized.

"It's fine." I said. "Lets go."

Then I heard a familiar female voice.

"Oi. Don't leave me out. I'm still the one who looks after Aoba." (Y/n) said.

Aoba and I looked at her with surprise.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here? Did you follow me?" Aoab asked.

"I got one if these as well." she said, opening up her Coil and showing her pass to Platinum Jail.

(Y/n POV)

The lights then went out.

A fanfare then fired around. We got in our fight stance. Koujaku about to grab his sword, Aoba with his fist, and me with my gun. But, I can't bring it out a with Aoba around. So I'll just use my combat skills.

Then spotlight shined on a very weird guy with a panda head. He had three golden buttons on his stomach with a golden bow. He had purple star pants and a purple top hat.

"Welcome! To Japan's largest an finest amuzement facility for love, dreams and healing a weary body mind and soul! Platinum Jail!!" he said.

That's disturbing...

"But only the chosen can enter this facility! It's heaven on Earth! Did you lady and gentleman remember your invitations!?" he asked.

"It's right here." Koujaku said, showing his invitation on his Coil.

"You got one of those invitations too?" Aoba asked him.

"I got mine." I said, opening mine.

"Well then! Please enjoy all we have to share to your heart's content!" he said, a very weird chuckle at the end.

A hatch opened up, he then fell through the ground.

"Now that's suspicious as hell." Koujaku said.

"No kidding." Aoba said.

"Right?" I said.

"Go on, go on! Have the time of your lives!" the panda said.

The doors opened and the light blinded me for a sec.

When we entered, the place was huge and everyone was either walking around or chatting.

Everything looks fine.

Wait. . .

I think I've been here before. Maybe I'm just thinking that.

We looked around.

"Platinum Jail." Aoba said. "Now this is what I call posh."

"I'd heard rumors but they really pulled out all the stops on this." Koujaku said.