Chapter 7: Master and Mistress

PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE!!!

Ok. I know I'm late but hey, I'm gonna be pre-writing some chapters before I post them.

Here is Part 2 of Episode 2!!

Enjoy!!
__________________

(Y/n POV)

"Get up lazy bones, move your ass dammit! Move it!" I heard a computer voice say.

I kept my eyes closed but then heard flapping of wings and felt something sharp land on my face.

Then I felt something pick my face.

"Mmm..stop....mm." I mumbled.

"Come on you!! Get your ass up!!" the voice said.

Then I felt the picking get faster.

"Ahh!! Stop that will ya" I said waving my hand off the thing.

I know that voice.

Beni.

Then he poked my eye.

My fucking eye.

"YOUCH!!" I yelled, sitting up too quickly.

I put my hand up to my eye and rubbed it.

"Ow!" I said. "Huh? Beni?" Wait, if he's here, that only means Koujaku came to visit.

"How long do you two plan on sleeping in anyway? I gotta pick yo ass-" I shut him up by grabbing him. Holding him in my palm.

Then we went downstairs to the kitchen to find Koujaku and Tae in the kitchen.

"Hey. Morning Aoba!" he said. "Morning (Y/n)!" he said to me.

"Mm...morning everyone..." Aoba said groggily, scratching the back of his head.

"Mornin'..." I said tiredly.

"That's the face! You're at your best Aoba! You too (Y/n)!" Koujaku said with a closed eyed smile.

"No thanks to you." Aoba said, yawning at the end of the sentence.

"This is yours." I said. Opening up my hand and letting Beni fly out and land on Koujaku's shoulder.

"I woke you two up and that's how your ungrateful little asses like to treat me!?" Beni complained.

"Go back to St. Louis where you belong." Aoba said yawning.

"And don't send him as an alarm clock." I said, pointing at Koujaku.

"I don't really have a choice. You two are a bitch first thing in the morning, you know that?" Koujaku said.

"That's not true!" Aoba denied, blushing a small bit. "You just suck at waking me up! That's all!"

"I always tell Beni to wake you two up gently and he does." Koujaku said, trying to be innocent.

"Yeah. But he keeps coming in and pecking my head until I want to explode." Aoba argued.

"And how do you call poking someone's eye gentle!? I'll give you something gentle!" I argued as well, balling my hand up in a fist.

*THWAK*

"Gr!!" I said in pain. Holding my head in pain.

Tae decided to whack me upside the head with a wooden roller.

"Owie...." I said, rubbing my head to ease the pain.

Tae then went back to the sink.

"Aoba! If you have time to complain then you have time to move your skinny ass and get the chopsticks and bowls out!" Tae scolded.