Paul met him in front of the door when we collected the empty bags of flour.

Paul distracted him while we slipped out of the back door.

He was already inside when Addie realized she forgot her phone.

"Adeline Blue!" I exclaimed, "You are so unfit to be a spy!"

She jutted out her bottom lip in a big pout. "I'm so fit to be a spy Jaz!"

I rolled my eyes at her and sent her a glare.

"Alright, alright. You two need to prove that you can be some pretty kick ass spies right now because once he sees Addie's phone,he's going to suspicious as fuck." Ayden told us, motioning inside.

My hear beat erratically in my chest. I didn't want to be caught by Liam and have this prank go to waste. If he saw her phone he would instantly know it was us. No one else has a freaking Olaf phone case with snowflakes and circles and crap.

"Let's go you idiot," I told Addie, dragging her by her wrist.

"Don't leave me with her alone!" She whispered harshly towards Ayden and Luke who chuckled.

I only dragged her harder.

My adrenaline was coursing through my veins. I felt so sneaky and so secretive at this moment hiding behind a stack of blue yoga mats with my best friend to the side of me.

Addie slapped my arm lightly to get my attention. I turned to her bright blue eyes while she started doing some weird hand motions, pointing left and right and into her eyes and sometimes at me.

"What the heck are you doing?" I asked her, judgement laced in my voice. She narrowed her blue eyes at me sighed.

"I was doing those freaking hand signals all the spies and FBI agents do!" She breathed out in a whisper.

"Do we look like freaking spies or FBI agents?"

"Yes bitch now fucking go."

"So rude."

"I'm going to show you rude in a second."

I rolled my eyes at her before slowly getting up from behind the stack I yoga mats and peering around them.

My eyes grew the size of quarters at the sight before me. I turned back and leaned against the yoga mats with my head back.

"What? What was it?" Addie asked, worried.

"Oh my god. Liam's body Addie." I moaned and gave her the okay sign. He had such a nice body that he definitely should not be hiding underneath any T-shirt of his. How inconsiderate could he be.

Addie returned from her look the same way I did.

"That is heaven." She commented.

"I'm telling Ayden!" I giggled.

"I can look but I can't touch!" Addie defended herself.

I knew she liked Ayden way to much to even think of doing anything with another man.

"My phone is literally right there just having a fucking swell time," she groaned, looking helplessly at her phone sitting on a stool by the table. The table and stool were on the other side of Paul and Liam but with one turn of Liam's head, he could easily catch us.

We heard Liam slightly chuckle at a comment Paul made. He was currently preparing himself to start training by wrapping up his wrist and doing what ever boxing people do. He, thankfully, had his back to the table and stool.

Paul stood in front of him so that he could see the stool and table. They were engrossed in a conversation so it was either now or never.

With a stiff nod, Addie and I crept towards the table, keeping an eye on mostly Liam. The Mission Impossible theme song played continuously inside my head.

Once we reached the stool and Addie snatched her phone away (and giving it a good makeout session) Paul catched our eyes. His own widen as he saw us which caused Liam to start to turn around but luckily Paul saw him do so and pulled him back.

With that we bolted as quietly as we could not even listening to the excuse Paul came up with for pulling Liam so suddenly.

"We're alive!" I shouted once we made it back to Lukes car with wide open arms.

"Thank god!" Luke called out, opening up his arms for me to jump into (which I gladly did) and he swung me around.

"That was some scary shit," Addie said from besides Ayden. He had his hand pressed lightly against the small of her back.

"Alright, let's watch this." Ayden said, positioning his laptop to the center of the top of Luke's trunk.

In the screen you could get a perfect angle of Liam and the new punching bag. Paul was instructing him on how to correctly hit the bag and you could tell he was hitting so light as to not break it. After all, it was meant for him.

Liam nodded his head in understandment. He was shirtless and boy did he look good.

"You two do not to be watching this," Luke commented, covering both our eyes up. I saw nothing but darkness.

"Hey!" I told him, grabbing his hand and removing it from my eyes. Instead of letting go when I let go, he held my hand softly, shooting me a shy smile. My cheeks flushed red and I quickly averted my eyes back to the screen with a small smile on my face. I was thankful for my skin color so that you couldn't tell I was blushing right now. But Addie knew with that smile she was giving me. Addie knew everything.

Then it happened. Liam punched the bag as hard as he could and I couldn't stop laughing. Luke's hand squeezed mine as he himself couldn't contain the laughter. You can't tame it.

Flour burst out of the bag like a mini confetti fiesta straight into his face all over his body. He stood shocked as more and more flour poured out of the bag.

He looked like a ripped ghost. A ghost I wouldn't mind haunting me.

Paul was also laughing uncontrollably. He moved a safe distance away before Liam threw the first blow.

Smart man.

Liam mumbled something in audible as he wiped his face.

He had a small smile tugging at his lips but he wouldn't let it break to it's full potential. He just shook his head and laughed to himself.

"Good one guys," he shouted around the gym.

I quickly ran to the back door, untangling my hand from Luke's, opened the door and yelled a quick thank you before sprinting back and hopping inside Luke's car.

"Go, go, go!" I yelled at them all telling them to get in their cars and drive. Addie and Ayden quickly hopped into Aydens car with the laptop while Luke jumped in the driver seat of his own car.

We peeled out so fast we could've been drafted for Nascar.