12 Days of Christmas: Day 10; Christmas Sweaters

"No. Not at all, Merlin I refuse to put that on." Arthur said his face showing pure disgust.

"What's wrong with it? It's an ugly Christmas sweater party. You were sweaters like this at parties like that." Merlin said with a pout looking down at his sweater with Santa's face on it.

"Merlin, this sweater says that I'm your hoe, which I'm not."

"But that's what Santa says, its funny and cute and you promised." Merlin said his eyes going round and lips forming a perfect pout.

"Merlin-" Arthur started.

"You promised, you said that I could pick out the Christmas sweaters because you got to pick out our Halloween costumes. We were suppose to be at Gwen and Lance's 10 minutes ago, so put the god damn sweater on so we can leave." Merlin said sending him a glare.

"Fine." Arthur said with a glare, taking off his shirt and putting on the god awful sweater.

Merlin smiled, "Perfect lets go." Lacing their fingers together, and heading out of the house.

When they entered the party, Arthur kept his arms over his chest hiding the main part of the sweater. Everyone was smiling and hugging Merlin, but then they got to Arthur and immediately the talking stopped and all eyes were on him.

"Oh, dear brother. Please put your arms down." Morgana says with a smirk.

Arthur sent her a glare, " Come on Arthur it can't be that bad. Besides you look good in everything." Gwen said with a smile. Everyone nodded their heads, and sent him a smile. Slowly he lowered his arms to reveal his horrible sweater. Everyone's eyes went from Merlin's sweater to Arthur's. Arthur's face went bright red, and he looked down at the ground. He felt Merlin's fingers lace with his and squeezed his hand.

"I think its adorable." Morgana said, Arthur's head shot up as he looked at his sister.

"Really, you're not going to take a chance and make fun of me?"

"Why would I? We are all wearing ugly sweaters, and you two are wearing more of funny ones then ugly one."

Arthur actually smiled at her, like a full blown smile. Everyone else just laughed and continued on with the party, Merlin's hand was still laced with his. And Arthur guessed he could live with having to wear an ugly sweater once a year if it kept Merlin smiling.

-The End