Through the Years

Just a super short fic about Merthur through the Years

When Merlin was 5 he met Arthur Pendragon. His mother had just become the new maid at Pendragon Estate. Arthur was a bully, and Merlin was shy. The two didn't get along

When Merlin was 8 Arthur saved him from the school bully Valiant. Arthur got a detention for a week for getting into a fight. Merlin was there everyday to greet him after detention. A friend ship was born.

When Merlin was 14 he found out his father had left them, his mother told him he had died. Merlin cried for hours, thinking it was all his fault. That his father left because of him. Arthur held him the whole time, telling him how wrong he was and that his father was the one who was missing out.

When Merlin was 18 he realized that he was in love with his best friend. Merlin knew Arthur was bisexual, and Arthur knew Merlin was gay. But Merlin was just to scared to tell his friend.

When Merlin was 21 Arthur started to date Gwen. Arthur loved her, Merlin was broken hearted. He tried to commit suicide, when he woke up Arthur was by his bedside. Eyes bright red, when he asked why Merlin could never tell him. A few weeks later Arthur found out Gwen had cheated and they broke up.

When Merlin was 25 he graduated Uni, top in his class. Had a job set up to teach Science at a high school in London. Arthur had his business degree and was working at his father's company. They shared a flat together.

When Merlin was 27 he was in a car accident. Hit by a drunk driver, he flatlined twice. He was in a coma for 2 weeks. When he woke up Arthur was by his bedside, holding his hand tight. Tears in his eyes as Merlin looked at him. The first words Merlin said was " I love you " . Arthur said them right back. There first kiss was on the hospital bed.

When Merlin was 30, he had married the love of his life. He woke up next to Arthur and fell asleep next to him. They had a German Shepherd named Excalibur, Callie for short. They were planning to adopt a child soon, and Merlin couldn't be more happier.

The End

Hey guys, it's been a while. I've been super busy with school. I hope you liked it, and I just wanted to say thank you so much to reading. Every time I see a like or a comment it makes me a thousand times happier. And in not joking, really it means everything to me. So thanks again! Let me know what else you guys want to see, or hit me up if you just want to chat. P.S. who is a star trek fan because I am? And was wondering if you guys wanted any Spirk (Spock and Jim Kirk) fics. Cause I'm totally open to writing some.

-maddy🖖🏼😁