Chapter 76 - The mask was take off

Hyekyo

I walks around Seoul. I escaped from the hospital. It was suffocating inside there. My heart was heavy. I want release all this heaviness but I don't know how. My legs bring me to somewhere. I look at the signboard.

'Haengbok Orphanage'

I look at the burnt house that was almost destroy by the fire months ago. The corpses lying down with bloods covering their body coming into my mind. My hands was shaking. I don't know why I felt so afraid and scared when I remember that incident. It was happened so fast that I cannot stop that from happening. It was my fault. The innocents was dead because of me.

It was happening because of me. That words keep saying in my mind. I covers my ears as I heard a voice screaming.

'Help!'
''Aaaarrrhhhggg!!'

I'm shaking my heard as the voice. Please, someone please....
Please, I don't want to hear it again. Please....

I'm begging without I know. My breath was unstable. I sat down on the ground while still covered my ear. My head was spinning and hurting, my heart was beating like crazy and it was hurt. Someone, please stop this....please, I just need one person..Please...stop this..

After a few minutes, the voice is fading. I stands up. My body was unstable. I'm walking without knowing where to go. I stops when I see the face that I don't want to see the most. Byun Baekhyun. He looks like painting for air. He's running towards me and grab my shoulder tightly.

"What's wrong with you!!?", he asked me out of sudden. I want to release my hand from his grip but he pulled me closer to him and grab my shoulder. Tightly.

Baekhyun

I was shocked hearing the news from doctor. I was going to visit her with Chanyeol and Yoojoung since they keep forcing me to bring them together. Hyekyo was not in her room. I didn't waste any time and running outside the hospital. I runs to find her. Chanyeol and Yoojoung was finding her together. We are searching for almost an hours but I cannot find her at all. Chanyeol decided to call for police and waiting for her but it just 15 minutes we reported to the police, I runs again to find her. I cannot just waiting there doing nothing. I don't know but my heart keep telling that I was worried about her. Chanyeol and Yoojoung call me but I ignored that and continued to find her.

"Where the hell are you, Kang Hyekyo?", I said while flip my bangs, out of frustration. I was damn worried about her. I cannot stop thinking about her. I was worried that she might wanted to kill hers of like before. I runs the whole Seoul to find her but nothing. She was nowhere to be find. My heart starts to beating fast, not because of tired from running but there was something else.

"What are you have done to me, Kang Hyekyo?", I said to myself. My mind keep thinking how she might do something stupid. After 2 hours searching for her, I see a girl with the hospital uniform. My heart was stop beating. She was walking through the street. She was walking helplessly, looks like she can fall whenever. I'm running to her without I know. I grab her shoulder tightly.

"What's wrong with you?!!", I asked out of frustration. I don't know why I was acting like this. I was confused. I don't like the way I felt right now. It was sucked. I don't know why but as soon as I saw her, my anger was at top of my head and it was exploding in front of her.

"Where are you going this late? Don't you know that everyone was worried?!!", I said , shouting at her. She was looking at me expressionless. I was angry by her face. I grab her shoulder tightly.