Chapter 28 - Long time no see, my friend

Hyekyo

I open my eyes. I looked at the window. Already morning. I looked at my hands. It's still being tied. It's been 10 days I've been kidnapped. I still didn't try to escaped from here because I have to find out something. Something more important than escaped from this.

Suddenly, the door is open from outside. Min Hyeri and her men come in with a smkrk on her face. She takes a chair and sit in front of me.

"Hungry?", she asked.

I didn't answer or react to her question.

"Okay, looks like you still have energy left even you didn't eat for 2 days."

She said and take out something from her pocket. The handphone.

"Look here. I've got a good news for you."

She shows me her handphone's screen. I read it and it's not a shock to me since I already expect it.

"What? You didn't happy? At all? You're famous. In whole world. You've got a talent there. An acting talent."

Then she laugh.

"So, what now?"

She stopped laughing and look at me.
I smirked.

"What are you gonna do now? Still trying to trap a lion even you're didn't have any courage?"

She looked at me deeply.

"What? Am I right? You trying to put my father's nerve by uploading the video of her daughter being sexual assault without knowing his weakness?"

"I've told you, dear. It's not a gift for your father but it's for you."

"It's not working."

She smiled and I see a devil behind her smile.

"Well, we'll see about it.Either you will give up on yourself or keep this poker face along", she said while touch my cheek.

"Well, since you didn't trust me, you should prepared yourself. If something goes wrong on this, you maybe get eaten by monster."

She looks serious at my words.

"What do you mean?"

"You thought you can fool me by doing this? You thought I would believe you that all things happen now were not your ideas? In other words, you're not the mastermind of all of this from the start."

"W-what do you mean?"

I smirked.

"You're not someone who would tell what I was thinking. We're not that close."

She looked pale.

"Well, maybe you can start packing because I know she would mad at you since I already know who she is. Or, should I say you're not any longer used?"

She looked really mad. She walked near me and at any second my cheek feel hot.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!".

She grabbed my collar.

"YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED BECAUSE OF YOU FATHER DOING??!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED THEM??!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I JEALOUS AT YOUR LIFE???!!!", she sream at me.

"You still had your parents even now. You still know how to laugh, how to smile and how to survive since you had someone by your side. I had them too but you steal them from me. YOU TOOK THEIR LIFE FROM ME!! YOU TOOK MY HAPPINESS AND IT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO YOUR FATHER!! TAKING HIS DAUGHTER LIFE!!!", she let go of me.

"What you always imagine and what you always thinking... it's not always the truth. Beside, it's just like a nightmare to you."

She looks at me.

"What??", she asked.

Before I reply her, the door opens from outside. An applaused from someone. When I see her face, I'm not surprised. Just like what I expected.

"Wow, did I heard something touched?"

She smirked. Her face full with devil's smirk and full with..... revenge.

"Long time no see, my friend."