Chapter 26 - Guilt

Baekhyun

Hyekyo didn't come to school today. What happen to her? She didn't come last 2 day and come yesterday and now, today she didn't come again. Is she okay? My feelings keep worried about her.

Yoojoung and Chanyeol still didn't come to school. What happen exactly? Is me that only didn't know something?

Hyekyo

I feel my back hurt. When I open my eyes, I didn't see anything. It was unclear and so dark. Where is here? Why I was tying up? Since I mention it, I realised my hand and leg were tying. I try to remember what was happening that make bring me here.

Suddenly, my head spinning and the incident that brought me here popped up in my head. Yes......that man.. He must bring me here.

But, who is he? Why he suddenly followed me and kidnapped me? Is he someone who work with my father? The question keep popped in my mind without I realised the door was opened from aside.

A person with a black sweater and hat appeared. Is he the one who trying to kidnapped me before or some else that work with him? By looking at his body, it's looked like a girl. Not a man with tough body.

And my guess was right when she pulled off the mask she wearing. I try to snap out since my head keep spinning. Then, she laugh.

"Looks like you had trouble with your memories".

That voice....

" Are forget about me?"

She walked near me.

"Long time no see, Kang Hyekyo".

I try to look at her face properly and if I was no mistakes, she was a girl that I asked the boy to hurt her. Min Hyeri.

"Are not remember me?"

"Of course I do. What makes me not remember a jerk like you?"

She laugh.

"What a sweet praise you give me."

She take a chair near and sit in front of me.

"So, shall we talk."

"I will never talk with improper manner like this."

I show her my tying hand. She smirked and nodded. She called someone to release my hand. After that, he gone and leave us to talk.

"As expect, President Kang's daughter."

As she continued.

"Can you straight forward?"

I asked her.

"What? I just wanna talk to you as I never had a chance before. You should not always think negative."

"Don't make any excused. Talk?? Just a talk you want from me? I don't think so since you really tried your hard to kidnapped me."

Then, she laugh.

"Wow, as expected from a genius like you. I didn't need to explain as you know by yourself. By the way, your strength really no joke. He almost lost to you in you guys fight. I'm quite surprise he dare to hurt you since he have no choice. Well, unfortunately, you here."

"He? What do you mean he?"

"What do you mean by asking me he? Seriously, you don't know who bring you here?"

As she see my clueless face, she laugh like crazy.

"Okay, I should take back what I said before. You're not really genius as what people said about you. In other words, you're naive."