Chapter 15 - Shocking

Baekhyun

It's been a week since exam finished. And today the result come out.

I walk in hallway and saw crowd at one side there. It must be the result. I walked into the crowd. Ouchh....they push me aside. Haaa....doesn't notice that their favourite boy is here.

When I try to went inside them again, I heard a voice calling my name. Someone I know...... I turned my face to search that voice and there he is.. It's Chanyeol..but why he looked so concern..

"Yaa...why you looked so concern? Something bad happen?"

"Really really really bad."

"What is it?"

" Yoojoungie......she admited out from school."

"What??!!!"

I seriously not believe what I just heard. Yoojoungie dropped out from school. Is it something happen to her?

"Is it something happen to her?"

"I don't know. I.try to call her but she doean't answer me. What's going on seriously?"

I know he.really worried about Yoojoung. I tapped my hand on his back. I feel bad to him.

"Let's try to call her again."

Hyekyo

The news about Yoojoung dropped out became a hot issue in whole school. It's been 2 weeks since we fought. Since then I never care about her anymore....because of my father's doing.

I walked to the class. When I entered the class, all the eyes on me. I just ignored them and move to my seat. Suddenly I heard a group of bunch girls there talking.

"What a shameless girl."

The first word that I heard...

"Seriously, what's wrong with her..just because her father so powerful she really shameless. How can she came to the school after what she did..waa...I really can't go with her"

'After what she did??? After what I did??? What I did??'

The question keep pop in my mind.

I try to ignored her and foing my work.
However my work dirturbed by someone who slap my desk loudly.

"What a shameless girl you are."

I turned my face. A girl with ponytail and a red face stand infront of me. If i recall, she's someone who often hangout with Yoojoung. If i not mistaken... A whole class was looking at us. I just ignored her.

"You came to school after what you did without feel bad. You really shameless girl."

I ignored her by reaind my book. Suddenly, she grabbed my book hardly. I fed up. I stand up and try to grabbed my book back but she dogged it. I sighed... what now..

"Okayyy...can't you just straight to the point..what I did that make you soo mad about?"

"Huh...just because your father a powerful person doesn't mean you have right to hurt people."

"Who's that I hurt?"

"Don't make the face you are innocent.I know you are the behind of Yookoung dropped out from school right? We all know so dont make that disguisting face!!!"

"If i'm innocent, what are you going to do?"

"Don't make me laugh."

"You can laugh if you want."

She looked speechless. I tried to grabbed my book back. She dogged it and suddenly she slapped my cheek. The whole class shocked. I touched my lips. A little blood... I rolled my eyes..

Nobody can't touch me moreover slapped me before..and now another breaking record for someone slapped me except my father..

I slapped her hardly this time. I grabbed her collar hardly. She looked quite shocked by my action. I whispered near her ear.

"I try to calm down with this but I guess not anymore. Who are you to touch me moreover slapped me,huh"

I can see she trembling now as I continue.

"Okay..you just saying that i'm shameless and now I hurt people?? Another 'praise' you maybe said."

"I-i-i-i d-don't sc-c-rared on y-,"

Before she finished, I once again pull her collar near to me. I smirked.

"Yeahh..for sure you shouldn't scared on me. But how about I tried to make your father's company be mine?"

She shocked.

"Maybe by doing that you can know who highest than you,right? You must know..if your father lost his company what would happen to him,right? It's his life."

"H-how d-do you know about my family?"

"Donnow...how I get know about it,hmm?"

She looked concern because she know how I get know about her . My faced being seriously.

"If you don't want that happen, stay away from me."f

I pull her near me more and said slowly..

"You're just a forbidden daughter, anyway."

She trembling hardly. I push away and grabbed my book in her hand. She fell down...maybe her leg gave up cause I know her secret that she doesn't want anybody know. Other girls help her to get up.

"Try to not mess with me or else..."

I smirked.

".....another two big hit will happen."

I let her go and went out to the class like nothing happen. Infront of the class, I see Baekhyun with his back against the wall while his hand in the pocket. Standing there with Chanyeol. I'm sure they heard my conversation with that girl just now.

Not only them, I guess... The whole school knew about that because it was my first time, Kang Hyekyo being slapped. At least, infront of their eyes......