Chapter 23 - Revenge 2

Hyekyo

I walked to the kitchen to have breakfast before going to school. I sit opposite with my mom. I take a bread and some egg. Silence.... It's always like that when we're eating. Suddenly my father broke the silence.

"You know that Yoojoung come to school again, right?"

"That Yoojoung? You mean the heir of CR Holding?"

Mom suddenly insert.

"Hm. Kang Hyekyo, make sure she will regret of her decision. I will never put my hand on her anymore so you finished her by make her regret, understand?"

"Nae, abeoji."

"Great."

He elapsed to the company.

Talking about Yoojoung, she really weird. Looks like she had change. A week since she attend to the school again, she keep trying to put on my nerve every chance she got.

Looks like someone will take a revenge...

I smirked.

"Hyekyo-ah, what are you going to do with Yoojoung? Can mom can join you? Your father really don't talk to me about this. Jinjja..."

"I'm going to the school."

I didn't replied her. I stand up and get ready to school.

"Hyekyo-ah!!! Aishh... jinjja.."

I heard mom mumbled but ignored her.

When I entered the class, I see Baekhyun already sit on his seat beside me. Haa.....Seriously, is he going to sit beside me this whole year...

When I put my bag on the desk, Jooyoung seonsengnim entered the class....with Yoojoung...

"Okay guys, sit on your place. Today, we have other classmates. Maybe you guys quite surprised by this sudden but this is principal's choice. So respect it, okay. Now let me introduce, our new friend, Seo Yoojoung."

When Jooyoung seonsengnim introduce her, the whole class looking at me. Maybe they recalled what was happening last week.

"Maybe you heard about her family's problem but put that aside. We're in school now so just study and put another thing aside, okay. Let her be your friend, okay guys?"

All answer him. Jooyoung seonsengnim put her infront. The class begin. I just ignored her because what she doing now doesn't matter to me..

Yoojoung

It's been a month since I'm back to school. That's mean I've been Hyekyo clssmates for a month. As always, she doesn't care about my appreance but I can take more time to make her suffer like what her family did to my family.

My relation with Chanyeol had been good. Fortunately, he didn't asked much since that day I disappeard so that he didn't know much about what happen to my family.

If he know, maybe he will leave me like my parent.....

President Kang

"All the preparationis done, sir."

My secretary said. I nodded.

"Okay, but make sure Hyekyo didn't know about this. That girl, really put on my nerve everytime. But it's okay, after what we got what we want, we must get rid of her. Kill her...like we kill her parent."

He nodded and I see a smirked on his lips.

"After what you got, I'll kill her, sir."

"Great, let's proceed."

Yoojoung

I see Hyekyo entered the class. She walked toward her seat which I sit on while talking with my classmates. I know she give a signal bit I purposely ignored it because I really want to see her poker face change. I want her mad.

Once again, she cough smoothly bit I ignored her. Maybe that tactic could make her expression change.

"Ouchh!!"

I shout. What the...
When I looked up, I see Hyekyo with her smirked standing beside me. Her desk was thrown aside.

"Maybe you really need to learn about manner."

The whole class was looking at me.

"Yah, Kang Hyekyo!"

"Your boyfriend didn't teach you manner or....."

She coming close to me.

"........your parent didn't?"

I frozen. It's been 2 month since my parent passed aways. I'm shocked how she can say about them after what she did...

Hyekyo smirked.

"Next time, don't touch others stuff. It's kind of unpleased."

She said and take her desk that she kicked away just now. I grabbed my bump in tight to not show my anger too much. Not after what you did to my parent, and now you dare to say about them..

Kang Hyekyo, I'm going make you suffer, no, unbearable as much as you want to murdered youself..