Chapter 21 - Disappeared

Chanyeol

'The number you called not in our-'

Before the machine finished what she said, I off the phone the first and throw it on my bed. It 1000th I called Yoojoung but she never received.

Seriously...what's wrong with her...Is she really didn't need me anymore? Is she forget me?

I'm deadly worried her and now she doesn't picked up... Okay. Fine.
If she really keep going like this, then I will never call her again. It just make me fed up and crazy because of her.

Baekhyun

I open my eyes and see mom looking at me with smile.

"Now, wake up, Byun Baekhyun sshi."

"Shiro."

I hugged her waist and put my head on hed lap. Tightly..

Mom chuckled.

"Seriously, wake up now, son. Your father will mad."

When I heard 'father' popped out from mom mouth, I immediately sit and pout like a kid.

"It still early and 2 hours before school time. I'm tired."

"Then, who asked you to back home late,huh?"

She pinch my cheek and chuckled. I pouted again. She laugh. That's my mom. Her laugh really make my day.

"Now, come out. Your father is waiting for you."

I nodded. As mom closed the door, I put my head on pillow. Really, I'm deadly tired. Yesterday, I'm home until 12:00 p.m. and got scolded from dad.

Ha...it's because of her..

When she popped in my head, I open my eyes and thought about yerterday. Why she so late... After school I followed Hyekyo and she was at park.

She listening from her phone until 11:30. Until then, I keep my eyes on her.. When she walked away, then I walked lime zombie. Too tired because I sit on the road. Fortunately, she didn't realised me there..

But...what keep bothered me is why she sit on the bench at she park until midnight? Is she trying to run away fron something?

School

When I enter the class, I see a group of student crowded at the corner of class. I tried to see what happened and surprised when I see a girl sit there with blood on her face and bruise on her knee too.

Five boys bullied her by grabbed her wrist and slapped her. A blood on her lips. I fed up. What wrong with everyone? Why they doesn't help her?

I grabbed her wrist. Everyone looking at me. That five boys shocked see me. I heard they whispering to each other.

"What's wrong with you? Don't disturbed us."

"That line should be mine. The bullied is forbidden in this school. I can tell teachers of your doing."

"Then, tell them."

"Why you guys hit her? Is she doing something wrong with you?"

They looked worried. I wanted to asked them again but a voice appeared stopped me.

"I've told them to."

I turned around to see who's own that voice. Frozen....

I see Kang Hyekyo pushed that bullied girl against the wall. A crack sound was heard. I shocked.

"Yahh!! What are you doing??!! Are you crazy?"

I shouted to her. I grabbed that girl's hand and pulled her to follow me but Hyekyo had stopped me.

Hyekyo once again pushed her against the wall. That girl fainted. She smirked.

"Can't you just stop acting like you're hurt? Fortunately, for you. A hero has come to save you."

She looking at me and smirked.
She stand up and go away just like that.

I brought that girl to the school's clinic. She badly hurt so nurse brought her to the hospital. There was a bruise on her wrist and her face. Her knee was bleeding and what was worse is her head... there was a scratch on her head and bleeding. Her neck almost broken.

I felt angry to her. What is she thinking...

Hyekyo

Kunggg!!!!!

I slammed the door hardly and throw my bag at the corner of the room. I throw myself on the bed.

'Byun Baekhyun, you idiot.'

I closed my eyes and slowly take a breath. Because of him, I can't finished that girl. That girl.......for now she's free but I'll make sure not for the next time..

The door suddenly opened. My father's secretary bowed to me.

"What you want?"

"President told me to asked you to go his room."

I sighed.

"Fine. I'll go after take a bath."

He bowed and closed the door. I grabbed a towel and walk to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I walk along the hallway to meet my father in his study room. When I about to enter, I felt my hand was trembling. I closed my eyes tightly and take a breath. I enter the room.

When I entered, I see my father talking to his secretary. A new secretary.. He told me Mr Jang has quit but I knew, he lied. Of course... he killed him.

Not after Mr Jang tried to tell me everything....

"Sit."

"What you want?"

I asked right after he told me to sit but I refuse.He stand up and walked near to me and....I know what he'll doing..No other than......being slapped.

Pangg!!!

First...enough to make my head spinning.

Pangg!!!

Second...enough to make my lips bleeding.

Pangg!!!

Third...enough to make a my lips bruise.

He take a breath and sit on the sofa.

"You know why I acted like this, right?"

I didn't answer him.

"Get grip out yourself!!!! You idiot!! What??!! Is it too hard to make her suffered? Is it too hard to killed her??!! HUH??!!!"

"I've told you. I will not defile my hand with blood. I'll not take a life. If you want to kill her, do it by yourself."

"Huh?? Wow... Now, you can fight my word. Not long ago, you only heard my word and never decline. You've grown up, my daughter!!"

He clapped like crazy. Suddenly, he grabbed my shoulder. A smirked appeared on his face.

"You really my daughter."

I smirked.

"Absolutely."

Then, he laugh.

"Ok, ,ok, ok... You win. I'll never asked you do something you don't like. You may go."

I walked out the room. After I closed the door, I heard his laugh. Iclosed my eyes. Tightly...to let it disappeared..