Chapter 36 - Back to Seoul

President Kang

The news about President Byun's company was known in the whole world. He's known as wise president because of his capability to handle both his company in Korea and China. Both of his company was successfully take over the whole Asia's trade. He's one of the influential person in Korea.

His company what...

He just confiscated from someone and makes its like his own. Such as a shameless man...

Popular around the world with the shameless face really like a dog hide a its scar with fur. He can't win everyone if people know what's behind his....

Baekhyun

The news about my father was shown in many news. His face didn't showed any worried and awry.. Is he forget that he ever killed someone. Is he really shameless on his crime.. Is he this ruthless...

My thought about my father disappeared when someone change the channel on television. It was Chanyeol. He look worried.

"Don't watch it if you can't", he said.

I just smile. I don't want him to worried about me.

"I'm fine."

"You're not."

"Really, I'm fine."

"Then, why you don't eat any food since yesterday? Why you keep avoid Hyekyo when we're eating? Why you not like before? You're not because you're not fine."

I can't said anything because everything he said was true. I'm not fine. Everything still stranger to me. Everything still makes me confused. I can't faced Hyekyo after all of this revealed. I can't just acting like it was nothing. I can't ...............tell her how I felt toward her.

"I know its hard but if you lean on someone maybe the burden will less on your shoulder", said Chanyeol.

Yes, I know. If I let out my burden on someone else, everything will less hurt. But, I can't do that. If I do that, I'm just same like my father. I was free from burden but Hyekyo's not. How I can do that while Hyekyo's still hurt and she can't depend on anyone. Whereas, I'm the son to the man who make her life difficult more difficult.

" I want to go to the beach. You want to follow me?", Chanyeol asked me.

I just nodded. I want to calm myself. Everything......it's still new and I can't think anything. Everytime I do that, it just makes me confused.

~

I sit on the bench. The wind make me realised how amazing the Jejudo is. I never come here before. Chanyeol is playing volleyball with other kids. Even though my eyes on the wave, but my mind still lost in my own world. I can't stop thinking about Hyekyo. For now, I can't faced her. I can't show my face to her after I knew everything.

I realised Hyekyo still like before. She looked relaxed and looks like she doesn't care even though she knew about her past. She still had the poker face. Sometimes, I wished I can grab the mask on her face and see her real face. I want to know what she thinking and what she feel.

I shakes my head. Stop thinking about that. I want to run from this but I know I can't. It's the fact that I can't run from.

I take out my phone and take the Jejudo's scenery. I want to stop thinking about that. I walks towards Chanyeol and told him that I want to play with them. I want to let out on something but I don't know what and where I can let it out.

We played until evening. I looks at my watch. It showed 6:30 p.m.. It's so fun. I didn't realized it's was this late. I walked to Geumsik ajumma's house. I see Jooyoung seonsengnim is talking with Geusik ajumma. Maybe they talking something serious because their face doesn't show any fun or smile. I walks towards them along with Chanyeol. They look surprised when I approach to them. They look awry when I asked about what they talking. Maybe something they doesn't want me to know.

Suddenly, I see Hyekyo come out from the house. She looked casual with shirt inside with sweater and black jeans. She wear the hoodie and let her shoulder-long hair go. She looked fine with the simple style. She looks like she want to go somewhere. She walks towards us.

"Where you want to go, Hyekyo-ah?", Geumsik ajumma asked her.

"Seoul."

We all shocked. She want to go back to Seoul? Why? We're only here for a week. The men that followed her maybe still search her and it will dangerous for her. She walks exit from the gate.

"Hyekyo-ah, why not you just stay here and until everything stable", ajumma tried to encourage her.

"Until when? I want to meet my father. I want something from him."

She walked passed us and I quickly grab her arm. She stops and I stand in front her. She pulled her arm back.

"What is it? What you want from him? Killed him? Killed him for your parents?", I asked her.

"I don't think I said that just now."

"If not, what is it?"

"Why I should tell you what I want from him?"

"Because the men who kidnapped you maybe still followed you in here. You're in dangerous, can't you understand?", I said with quite high voice.

She smirk.

"I'm in dangerous before and its more dangerous than this. Even if you guys didn't come to saved before, I can survived by myself. And for your information, Byun Baekhyun, I don't think any of this related to you. I don't think I have to tell you everything, right?"

She said and walked away. I froze. I can't reply her back. Maybe she's right. I'm nothing. Nothing than being a murderer's son. That's all...

Suddenly, someone touch my shoulder. It was Chanyeol.

Don't worry. We can follow her, right?"

He smiles. I looks at Jooyoung seonsengnim and Geumsik ajumma, they smile at me. They agreed with Chanyeol's idea.

"Don't worry, Baekhyun-ah. She'll be fine. You know her, right? Even you listen her said, right? She can handle the men on her own. Maybe it's dangerous but she'll be fine, definitely", said Jooyoung seonsengnim.

After 30 minutes prepared, we all go back to Seoul. We thanked Geumsik ajumma for everything. We take flight 1 hour after Hyekyo's flight. My heart keep beating don't stop. We're back to Seoul means I'll meet my father......