Chapter 18 - My father

Hyekyo

I decide to wait Jooyoung seonsengnim inside the cafe. I looked around to make sure my father's people not here. I sneaked from window so I kind nervous because it's my first time do that.

After around 30 minutes waiting, Jooyoung seonsengnim appeared. He wore a thick cloth and a scaft around his neck with mask. Sure...he doesn't want anyone kniw him by wearing something obvious. Is he really a teacher at elite high school...

"Now, straight to the point."

I said right after he sat infront of me.

"I'm just arrived and it's cold,you know."

"You want my father's people recognize you or what.."

"Your father's people follow you??!!"

He shout quietly with suprised.

"No but i'm not sure if they are around."

He sighed.

"Okay..I tell you right away."

He take a breath before started.

"Okay..i'm not really sure about this but I overheard your father talking with Mr Kang. I heard them talking about CR Entertaiment.Your father"

"CR Entertaiment?? It's Yoojoung's family company. Why he suddenly talking about it?"

"That's what I not sure..But what i'm sure is your father related with Yoojoung's grandmother's accident before."

"I know about it. What I want to know now, what my father order you?"

He sighed.His face looked sad.

"You know, he...keep my wife in a place that no one know. Even Mr Kang doesn't know where he kept my wife."

" I didn't asked you about your wife. Instead I asked you what my father's order."

He smiled.

"Indeed,.you're President Kang's daughter. As cruel as him even to your teacher."

"We're not at school."

"Okay..he told me to kill Yoojoung's grangmother."

His word make me frozen. Is that really?

" Why he would order you to do that?"

"To grab whole Asia Company."

I try to calm myself.

"Then, did you kill her?"

He chuckled.

"You see she at television yesterday right?"

"Why he try to grab the whole Asia Company?"

"You know, money is everything. In this world, people keep chasing money even they have to kill their own family. Like you father. He told me to kill Yoojoung's grandma but I failed. Then, he kidnapped my wife and hiding her somewhere anyone doesn't know where is it. You know, he even once asked me to kill Yoojoung."

"Why her?"

"Because she is the only one heir to lead CR Entertaiment. Without her, CR Entertaiment will fall down. But that before he thought about to take over that company."

Actually, i'm quite shock with Jooyoung seonsengnim explaination. I didn't believe is that really my father. I know he was cruel but I didn't know he was this cruel...killing people that not even in my mind.

"Other order you receive?"

"No...not for now. But hr asked me meet him before. But I didn't."

"Why? You want your wife die?"

"You care about me?"

"No I'm not."

He smiled.

"People keep calling you cruel person but tonight I had an evidence."

"What evidence?"

"A girl. A girl infront of me is a warm person. You care about someone. You are not selfish like others said."

"I didn't care about you or your wife. I just want to know about my father's doing. Don't misunderstanding me."

" No you're not. Because you want your father's attention you did this. You want he give you some attention even that was dangerous for you."

I know. He's right. For long time, since i'm 5 my father didn't give me much attention. Even my mother. They send me to kindergarten till late night. They didn't even play with me, slept with me, kiss my cheek like other parent do and worried about me.

What ther know, only company and money. Since then, I keep chasing for their attention like got a great grade, be a top student and even I studied bussiness like my father want to.

I didn't even sighed infront of them to show how I want they praise me even once. But till now I didn't receive anything except being slapped because of something stupid...grade...

"I guess he was right."

Suddenly Jooyoumg seonsengnim said.

"What do you mean?"

"Byun Baekhyun was right. He indeed right."

"What's he's right about?"

"About you. He told me you're not cruel but only that cold person."

"I don't care about him."

"But he cared about you. When you fainted, he really wooried about you."

"I didn't come here to here about him."

"You know, only me and him know this. I don't know why but I agreed with him."

"What are talking about?"

"About his feeling to you. Or more obvious, he had feelings towards you."

"I don't care about that, whether he had feelings towards me or not it's doean't matter."

He smiled. And I sure he said the true. I don't want something unimportant offending me from me to know about.my father's aimed.

"I heard he told Mr Kang to make sure anybody doesn't know about that secret."

"What secret?"

He looked uneasy.

"What is it? Tell me."

"Are you sure you want to know all this?"

I nodded.

"Then, I have no choice."