Chapter 37 - Another one

Hyekyo

I looks at front. Actually, I'm flutter. I don't know why but my feet can't move. It stuck on the road. My house was in front but I can't go inside. I can't faced my father. I closes my eyes tightly. I grabs my fist tightly and take a breath. After that, I walks inside towards the house's gate. When I see my mother talking with my father's secretary, I quickly hides. I don't want her know me was here and tell my father.

I take a peek and see them still talking. After 10 minutes, my mother gone inside. My father's secretary's still outside. He looked at his phone. I have go inside now. My eyes wandering to find something that can help me get inside. Then, I see a bench at my mother's garden. The bench was beside my room's balcony. I suddenly come out with something. I peeks at my father's secretary. He still outside with his phone in his hand. I take this chance to go inside my house.

I go to my mother's garden and run toward the bench. I jumps on it and grab the balcony's gate. I climbs the balcony and successfully went inside the house. My room still on its condition how I left them. Then, I go out from the room to my father's study room. I take a peek to see if someone's there. The hallway to my father's study room always creep me out.

I opened my father's study room door and there was no in there. My father's still at company. Without wasting time, I hurriedly find what I want. After 10 minutes searching, I still didn't find it. I try to find it again until I felt something touch my back. Gun. I froze.

"Is this what you find, Kang Hyekyo?"

Baekhyun

We saw Hyekyo get into her house easily. She just jump onto the bench at the garden and grabbed the balcony's gate. Actually, I'm quite surprised she can do that although I expect she will jump to get into her house but she's still a girl. How can she jump like that only once..

I guess Chanyeol and Jooyoung seonsengnim also shocked by her action. Their mouth still didn't close. When Hyekyo grabbed the balcony's gate, they clapped their hands happily. Like they succeed get into the house. Did they forget why we followed Hyekyo here....

Almost 1 hour we're waiting, Hyekyo still didn't come out from the house.

"Is she still alive in there?", Jooyoung seonsengnim asked.

" Maybe she's greet all the staff in there", said Chanyeol mockingly.

Both of them chuckled. I sigh.

"Can't both of you serious right now? Hyekyo still didn't come out from there and you guys can laughing like this?", I said.

" Calm down, Baekhyun-ah. I know you're worried about her but you should stay positive. You know her, right? Even she will get caught she still can survive. She can do that by her own. We can just protect her by watching her. That's all. She will never let anyone touch her. I'm sure", said Jooyoung seonsengnim.

He's right. Hyekyo still can survived by her own. Maybe only me who nervous without reason. The guilty feeling still hunted me until now. Maybe by protecting her from her father will erased this feeling.

I look at the house. I feel uneasy. Why is that....

Hyekyo

I sit on the sofa. I look at him. He was looking at me. The gun still in his hand. Suddenly, he's throwing something on my lap. An envelope.

"So, is there a bomb in here?", I said while holding the envelope.

" Take it", he said.

"Huh?"

"Is that what you want, right? The evidence and.....facts."

I feel weird by his words. Then, I see him put the in his coat. He's standing in front of me and walking towards me. He bends his body a bit and bring his mouth near my ear.

"Try to solve these, Kang Hyekyo. You're genius, don't you? Like your father", he whispered to me.

I froze. Then, I see he smiles. He walked out from the room leave me behind with question and.....these mystery of my past...

How he know about me...my father's secretary..