Chapter 74 - 14 Years Ago

14 years ago

Kim Miyoon

I pressed the bell. Within a second, a door was opened. Han Jaesil's face was showed.

"Miyoon-ssi! What are you doing here?", he said.

He looked shocked when looking at my hands. My twin. Seyeon and Heechan.

Jaesil told me to go inside. He was looking around to see either there was anyone saw that scene.

He told me to sit. I put down Seyeon and Heechan on the sofa. Jaesil's wife Oh Eunjae was coming down. She looks shock as well.

"Miyoon-ssi, what are doing here? What would happen if your husband know you are here?"

"I know it is dangerous. But please. I want your help."

I don't have many time left. They were looking each other.

"Tell us. If we can help you, we will", Eunjae said.

"Please take care of my children."

"Where are you going?"

"I can't tell you right now but of I had a chance after this, I will. But please, only this time. I want you guys to look after my children. It's only for today. Tonight I will take them. Please", I begged them.

"Of course we can. But tell us where are you going and what are you planning to do? Aren't you in danger right now? Did he know you was here?", Eunjae said.

"He did know I ran. But I don't think he know for now. I plans to take my children away from him."

"Are you planning to bring them abroad?"

I nodded.

"You are in terrible danger right now. How can you leave this country. He will find out where you are. Just stay here and report him to police for abuse."

"If I can do that, I already did but it just I can't. I can't let my children's father going to jail and locked in there. If they grown up, what am I going to say to them?"

"But-.....," before Eunjae said, Seyeon is pulling my shirt. I look at her.

"Mom, are we going to stay with this ajumma and ajussi while you were gone?", Seyeon said while looking at Jaesil and Eunjae. I forgot she was there listening to us while Heechan is still sleeping.

"Miyoon-ah, don't tell me sh-........," before Jaesil finished his sentence, I nods. I know he would recognized Seyeon as soon as he saw her.

"She's just like me but the good one", I said as I patted Seyeon's head.

"Miyoon-ssi", Eunjae said. She hate it when I described myself. I just smile bitterly to the truth.

"Anyway, please take care of them until tonight. For this time," I said. Begging to them.

"We will. But please take care of yourself. You must be strong for your children", Eunjae said and she hugged me before I left.