Chapter 40 - Feel warm

Hyekyo

When I opened my eyes, I feel the sunlight heat my face make me cover them by my hand. Baekhyun's standing at the window. He looked at me. 

"Wake up. It's already 8 in the morning. Get your breakfast."

I'm standing and off from the bed. 

"Where's the toilet?", I asked him.

He points beside me. There was a door. I opened it and get inside. When I washing up, I keep thinking about last night. That dream....once again hunted me. The dream of that boy and the fire. I wondered...If that's really my pat, why it just come now? Why they doesn't come before? I shake my head. No...it must be something in unsolved there and I must found them...another piece..

After washing up, I come out from room. When I open the door, Baekhyun face was shown in front of me. I gasped. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to surprised you", he said while smiling.

I ignored him and walked pass him. He grabbed my hand.

"Get your breakfast."

I continue walking until in the living room. A woman with pony tail and dress is looking at me. She looks like in her 40 so I guess she was Baekhyun's mother. And I was right.......

"Mom! Didn't you said you'll come back tomorrow", Baekhyun said behind me.

"I finished earlier so I'm back. But I guess I shouldn't do that", she said with a smile.

I stiff. What a beautiful smile she had...........

She come closer to me.

"Are you Baekhyun's friend?"

"No, I-....", before I finished my line, Baekhyun close my mouth with his hand.

"Yes! Yes! She is", he said.

His mother just smile.

"We had a work to do so she had to stay night here. We stayed all night along to finished our assignment."

"Oh, really? You must tired. Did you already want to back? Why don't you stay for breakfast?"

"Oh, of course she had to. Hyekyo said she really hungry", Baekhyun said. He still didn't let my mouth go.

"Oh, really? Then, you wait here? Ajumma will make something for you."

She said and walked pass me. The first thing I'd is let my mouth go. I pushed Baekhyun's hand. 

"Are you crazy?", I said.

"What? Eating also make you someone who lost your mind?"

I rolled my eyes. I walked toward the door. But Baekhyun grabbed my hand. I don't know how many times did he grabbed my hand today.

"Can't you just eating? My mom said she will make something for you."

"I didn't asked her to make me something so let me go now."

I tried to let my hand go but Baekhyun grabbed it to tight. I sigh. Then, I kicked his leg. He let my hand go and sit on the floor. He cream in pain.

"Yaa!"

"I warned you. Don't ever touch me again."

I said and walked toward the door when Baekhyun's mother come out from the kitchen.

"Are you already want to go?", she asked.

I nod.

" Come on. Let's having breakfast together."

"No, thanks b-......", before I finished, Baekhyun dragged me into the kitchen. He forced me to sit there and eat.

" Omma, Hyekyo is shy so she don't like to distress anyone."

"Aaaa.... No, you're not distress me, honey. It's just cooking, anyway. Now, let's eat."

I stiff. That word..... The word I've never heard before. Like before, I always called as rude because I don't care about the others feeling. But, now, I feel like.....I don't want her to hate me..... What's is this feeling... The calm and warm feeling...I've never felt before...

That word.... Honey.......

For the first time in my life...... I feel valued.....

Baekhyun

I looked at her. She didn't said any word. She just quite. When we were having breakfast just now, I saw she was weird. I mean, in good way. She didn't said something annoying and cruel. Like before.

She doesn't care either anyone was young or older then her, she doesn't cared about their feeling. And now, I saw her acting weird. She being mannered with Mom. But, why.....How did Mom did that...

Suddenly, she's looking at me. I'm quite surprised. Our eyes meet 5 minutes until Mom is coming out from the kitchen. 

"Sorry for making you waiting.  Here, best tea ever", Mom said as she put the cups on the table.

Mom looked at Hyekyo with smile.

"Here, taste this. It will make you refresh and cheer up to do another work."

Mom put the cup in front of Hyekyo. Hyekyo take it and drink it.

"It's tasty", Hyekyo said.

"Really? Then, another one for you", as Mom said, she put the tea in Hyekyo's cup.

"Baekhyun-ah, you too. Drink it. It's been a long time since you had this."

I nod to Mom. Suddenly, Hyekyo stand up.

"Thank you for the tea. Then, I excuse myself", she said.

"Oh, you already want to go? Baekhyun-ah, send Hyekyo to her house", said Mom.

Mom's word make me cough.

"Huh?"

"Yes, take Hyekyo to her house."

"No, I'll take a bus", suddenly Hyekyo said.

"Oh, really? Then, Baekhyun will take you to the bus stop", Mom said and looked at me.

"Ouh....yes, I'll take you there."

"No, it's okay. I can go by myself."

"It's okay. Baekhyunie can take you. Anyway, it's noon. The bus stop must be busy and crowded. It's also dangerous if a girl like you walk alone", said Mom.

Mom's word actually want make me laugh. A girl like Hyekyo walked alone would be dangerous... Maybe..if Mom know a girl like Hyekyo ever shoot someone's leg while running and its exact to the target...she will faint, I guess.

After the argument, I take her to the bus stop. Actually, Mom told me to send Hyekyo to her house, but her house.....it's quite complicate right now so Hyekyo told me to just send her to the bus stop.

Actually, I'm quite surprised Hyekyo would agree with Mom idea because she would totally object the idea like always. But today, she's really different. She looked nice, better than before. How she speak, how she react and how she managed to be manner are really different than Hyekyo I know before. Well, maybe because Mom's kindness. She must melt with Mom's kindness. After all, Mom is my mom, anyway. The best mom ever.

I smile while thinking about Mom until Hyekyo reprove me.

"What are you smile about?"

"No, nothing."

Her face was same. Unfeeling.

"You can go."

"Uh, now?"

"Then, is it tomorrow?"

"Uh, okay".

I said and I left her at the bus stop we arrived just now. Actually, I feel bad to leave Hyekyo alone. She doesn't has any place to go. But if I told her to stay at my place, of course she object it 100%. Haa....... What I can do if she refuse..

I left her without turn back. She'll be alright. Yes, she will.. No, she must be well...